So this is a follow up to my last post - reconnected with guy that is moving and developed feelings.

We had decided to see eachother again before he moved, which was today. So last night he came over, and we spent a good 3 hours talking and exchanging stories, getting to know eachother better. Then we couldn't resist eachother physically - again. And it was a mind-blowing marathon of making love all night - again. He also very affectionate and cuddly, so when we did sleep I was always in his arms or being caressed by hi

He is moving 3-4 hrs away and at one point I texted that I would come visit sometime. This was my way of letting him know I want to keep seeing him but without putting too much pressure on the situation. Then last night he brought this up, and suggested that I should in fact visit him (this was before sex, lol). He talked about how 3 hrs away is no big deal for him to drive home on weekends and such. So it doesn't appear that the distance itself is all that huge to him.

This morning we said bye before he moved. He kissed me and said "keep in touch", I said the same. Told him to text me when he arrived; he said for me to text him in case he forgot. Well, I finally did have to text him (I was worried about him driving because we were up so late and he was tired). He replied that he made it and was about to get some sleep.

However, his FB page announced that he arrived 3 hours earlier, which I didn't see until after I texted him. I feel forgotten because he did this, but did not text me.

I feel like we have a real thing here that is getting started, and we are rolling with the punches, its clear that we don't want to stop seeing eachother. Right?? Since he invited me to come visit him, I didn't think it was necessary to ask where this is going. I miss him already. I don't know if its the distance that I'm struggling with here, or what. I'm very happy, but also a bit confused, a little sad. If I go visit him, should I address what is going on with us? Thanks