+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boyfriend doesn't show affection anymore. Is it normal?

the best advice i want to share with you is to break-up with him .. uhm... its better to breakup now beacause you can still be friends in future.. ryt ? uhmm dont wait for the time that both of you hate each other,
    If i see the link again you will be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Are you going to follow my advice to not contact him first? He's obviously playing games with you and you are letting him. Your relationship is clearly NOT "fine", since YOU don't feel comfortable in this situation, so he has no right to patronize you in making you feel like you are the crazy paranoid one. Do not contact him first and don't fall at his feet as soon as he contacts you, no matter what he says.
    I completely agree with searock. Don't contact him, however much you want to, try and resist. Then he will realise, maybe after a few days, that he misses you and wants to talk to you. Then when he texts, don't text back straight away. Leave him waiting a few hours, or even a day. Make him feel needy for a change. You shouldn't put up with that.
    Just go out, have fun with your friends and forget all about him!

well it depends on many factors; how much time you guys are spending together.. how is your relation going and lots of other stuff. but as far as i know its normal, we get bore of things soon as its human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by xpressurview View Post
    well it depends on many factors; how much time you guys are spending together.. how is your relation going and lots of other stuff. but as far as i know its normal, we get bore of things soon as its human nature.
    We used to go out almost everyday. and after a 3months of good relatinships, we broke up. Because i was actually ****ed up and his feeling wasnt strong anymore. And 2 months later he asked if we should try again. Since we both still can't let each other go. So i agreed. But now he didn't meet me that often. we don't talk on the phone anymore, he gives hot and cold. I asked why, he said it is to let our relationship last longer. spending too much time with each other is bad because we won't have time to miss one another. thats his reason. I dont know.

I asked him why didn't he text me when he's overseas, and also, "so did u miss me?(:" i asked happily and guess what he replied.
    "I don't miss anyone! i'm just enjoying myself here with my family(:" I was really sad. I asked why is treating me like this. He asked me not to think so much and go to bed earlier.

It's hard to let go. He once treated me really really well.
    What. Now.
    Last edited by williesarus; 21-11-11 at 06:45 PM.

We already told you what to do. It's up to you to listen to our advice or not. Good luck!

I agree with Sadie, i think its time you got a new man.
    No links in sig. If i see it again you will be banned.

Don't be his doormat. Dump him and get a better man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12