+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Prob

In the beginning you made him out to be something wonderful but now he seems like another male dickhead. Grrrr, I wanna tear his head off.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Please, he is not even worth talking about, much less tearing his head off (whichever head you're talking about ).

BOTH, DEATH TO THE MARMOT MAN.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Please, enough talk about massacring genital parts. You are making me queezy.
    "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs

K LOOKS LIKE HES OUTTA MY HEAD ... ABSOLUTELY NOT IN TOUCH FOR MORE THAN A WEEK.. AND GUESS WHAT A GOOD THING HAPPENED I MET THIS REALLY SWEET BOYFRIEND WHO I KNOW FROM HIGH SCHOOL SOME DAYS BACK.. N I HAVE BEEN THINKING ... HE STILL LIKES ME I GUESS AND HES SINGLE NOW. wE MET UP YESTERDAY AND WENT OUT FOR DINNER. THE DATE WAS AWESOME I THINK IM GONNA MEET HIM AGAIN SOON
    Whats love gotta do with it!

Yay!

That's really cool. Happy for ya.
    Keep us updated.
    I have it all. Including kino.

thanks killer... talking to u guys hre really works i think.. i feel good that i have people here i can share with... im in this super sentimental mood tonite hehe

lols. tissue ?

hey guys some progress in my love life... i spent the best seven days of my life with my school bf. we gotta know each other better in ways and yay! we kissed.. but there is a prob.. i know a guy online whos gotton serious about me.. i donno wat to do ive told him look i think its all highly unreal wat u feel.. but hes kinda forcing me to give it all a chance coz hes gonna be there where i stay in dec this yr.. weird situation?

No, it happens all the time. My advice to you: don't mind all those guys on the internet, that's highly hypothetical, and how realistic is that? Especially now that you've a boyfriend you seem to fancy... This one guy keeps buggin me over the net - he seriously wants to marry me. others want to meet, and say that they're in love with me cause they're i love with my personality. That's just silly. You might wanna meet some guys from internet in real life just for kicks, but to forget about your boyfriend cause someone's interested in your internet "persona".........

ya killer thanks... but i remember saying some stuff to him wen i was drunk once or twice but i thought the dude wont get so serious well.. the worst thing is he knows my no. he keeps calling sometimes... well i feel bad i think its the worst thing ive done now i really dont wana get into trouble by meeting him and all. as far as my boyfriend is concerned ive told him bout everything and he says im just taking it too seriously. another thing is that my parents are already looking for a match for me... n i havent told em bout my boyfriend hes too young to get settled now and in my country n especially ppl of my clan get married early...guess i would need to rebel now and tell em to wait its all getting on my nerves now

Really? that's really interesting. Where do you live? Tell me about your traditions and stuff!

Nonee, be thankful you found out now. Who knows how long he would have been on your mind otherwise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12