+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Prob

The Prob

OKAY HERE IS A BIG PROBLEM..
    I KNEW THIS GUY EARLIER IN HIGH SCHOOL NEVER SPOKE TO HIM MUCH GOTTA KNOW HIM ON THE INTERNET WEN HE WAS FAR AWAY FROM ME , HE CAME BACK TO THE PLACE WHERE I STAY COZ HIS FOLKS STAY THERE TOO, HE SAID STUFF I BELIEVED IT.,,...HE SOUNDED INTERESTED , WE MET UP ONE DAY AND THERE WAS A WHOLE LOT OF KISSING,, THEN HE HAD TO GO FROM WHERE HE CAME AND I WAS STILL THERE HE KEPT IN TOUCH.. TOLD ME THINGS CANT WORK OUT BETWEEN US BUT WE STILL KEPT IN TOUCH COZ WATEVER HAPPEND THAT NITE WAS THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENED FOR ME EVEN IF IT WAS JUST A COUPLE OF KISSES AND A LIL BIT MORE,,,,WELL THIS GUY WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHENEVER I NEEDED HIM BUT HE HOOKS UP WITH A WHOLE LOT F WOMEN AND I DONT HOOK UP WITH ANYONE COZ I REALISED I LOVE HIM.. HE CANT MAKE COMMITMENTS .. HE DOESNT EVEN LOVE ME .. AND I CANT TAKE IT ANY LONGER SO I FINALLY SAID BYE... I FEEL HURT AND SAD COZ NOW THERE IS NO ONE TO TALK TO I MISS HIM AND HIS WORDS I CANT DO WITHOUT HIM AND I CANT HAVE HIM WAT DO I DO.. I THINK I HAVE A STRANGE OBSESSION WITH HIM... HELP!!!

peshkunta Guest
    And how did that make you feel?

LOL....just kidding...I always wanted to say that.

Tell more!

i feel dissapointed and hurt ( really.. he meant a lot man!
    Whats love gotta do with it!

Oh, come on, if any other guy happened to kiss you first, you would think you have feelings for that other guy!

You don't have feelings for him, he was just the first one to pay attention to you as a woman, that's the only reason he is special to you.

Tell it to her QueenBitch! haha i love saying that. Ya know I love ya qUEENiE

Yeah, I agree tho sweetheart. It's just a crush. You are infatuated, but here something that you will think is crap right now: THERE ARE OTHER FISH IN THE SEA.

Your heat will mend itself, and then you will go fishing, again!
    "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs

thank i agree there are a lot of of fish in the sea but this one was sooooo godamn special i really miss him.. he even called me once again i donno why guess its hard for him to completely say bye to me even now.. im confused now.. i think i shuldnt wait but is he even worth talkin.. coz the more i keep in touch the more i feel for him even if i know that it wont work coz i really like him.. wat to do..

i feel the same way about a girl. i feel as though i love here, but im sure there won't ever be anyhting special between us.
    girls seriously know how to kill, very slowly

I think the reason as to why he seems sooo special is because he is the first guy you've ever had strong feelings with. Like Ice said, if it was any other guy, you would be feeling the same way about them. Get over him. He is just playing with your feelings. He seems to be only interested in the booty-call.

Chafie
    "I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs

thanks dude, you've me think in a differnet way.
    girls seriously know how to kill, very slowly

well maybe nothing is between us now coz of the circumstances but i do believe in fate... n another thing taht if u are good u get good..if its genuine love.. it will work today tomorrow who knows.. if not theni gotta figure out something! but all i know is ive never felt the same way for anyone.. a good point will be to think yeah coz this guy was the first to come close to me physically and emotinally but yeah there is alot of physical distance between us now.. hes in another land and im here we hardly meet so its hard to commit and all that i understand , but im loyal and i love him thats the prob.. i need to get over with it! sooooooooooooooooooon

IceQueen, Shafkore - have some mercy, she might love him for real.

Nonee, you'll have to face the fact that when guys are infatuated or in love or are simply making out with you, they tend to say a lot of bullshit. Don't get me wrong, they sincerely mean it...for a while. But then they also move on. Some settle, but most don't.

It's good that you believe in good stuff, so chill, gve yourself a break from this emotional rollercoaster - if it was fate, you guys will end up together. If not, then you'll move on and meet someone else.

He might like you, he might not. I can't really tell.
    I have it all. Including kino.

thank u so much ! gets me thinking here ....

It is easier for one to say it then actually do it, but I just think you need to move on. From what you wrote in your initial message I believe it seems as though you may just need a GOOD friend to talk to. It seems to me that he filled that hole for you, but you then fell in love with him. He does not seem to reciprocate the love, because let me tell you, if he did, he would NOT be seeing other women. You would be the only woman for him. This does not seem to be the case.

Stop trying to make a square peg fit in a round hole. He isn't what you want him to be, so stop beating yourself up over him. If you can't live with the way things are with you and him now, then I think you should simply move on. I say this becaue he hasn't made any move to show you he WANTS to change. Maybe his love for you (if there is any) isn't enoug or strong enough to make him want to change for you.

Like Killer said, I believe that if it was meant to be, then it will be no matter what. So just relax, and move on. If you two are meant to be together down the road, say two years from now, then two years from now you will be together. Don't stress and fret over it. Experience life --- meet other people (including other men).
    - John Burroughs

he spoke to me again yesterday and was like hey wen u getting laid ure 22 that shuld be the only thing on ur mind.. hes getting all annoying now.. the respect i had for him seems to be dissapearing every minute now im so angry... now everything is clear hes off completely!

Yes, most times, the truth is more disappointing then satisfying. However, it is usually ALWAYS a relief.
    - John Burroughs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast