+ Follow This Topic

Thread: torn in two, any advice?

torn in two, any advice?

OK here we go......
    guy number one is name is guy. i met him at work in august, felt instantly attracted to him and as i got achnace to speak to him this developed into a major crush, butterflies on the way to work sort of thing. Then he was supposed to leave to concentrate on his uni work when summer ended.
    his last day of work i decided i could either go in and blurt out all my feelings then never see him again or pull a sickie, let him leave never knowing and move on with my life. Being a coward i chose the sickie
    So i was over the moon when i went back to work and foufn out he had decided to stay! A few weeks later he confessed to me that he really liekd me and had doen since i had started work. There could be nothing better right, happy ending? Unfortunalty not we were both worried abotu the age difference (16 -22) the fact he would have to go to uni again at some point, but in spite of this we had a few really good months, he was first person i leik this much in my life, and wanted to lose my virginity to him at some point. Eventually we had "the talk" and decided it coudl work right now and maybe in the summer when hed finished uni. so weve been akwardly staying firends, chatitng every now and then about the fact we still liek each other

ok that covers guy one im soryr im rambling and i know its so long you wont read it but anyway on with guy number two Will
    met him throuhg friends a while ago he is lovley and we got on really well and started seeing each other, how ever this relationship is also difficult due to age (16- 23 again) yeha i know i dont make life easier for my self. Now i like him lots but dont feel as strongly as i did bout guy, i mean i odnt feel as though id want to lose my virginity to him, although he is the first person i went to second base with. Problem is guy still lieks me, i still liek guy and a huge part of me still h ope that something can happen with him in the future, so i feel like crap thta im being unfair to will even though i do really like him
    they both know about the other, guy said he understnads and he knows its unfair to ask me to wait and wants me to be happy even if its wiht this other person. and says if i saw will btu then i tdidnt work out, he wouldnt hold thay against me and that us being together would still be possible. Will i tried to talk abou it to him once he didnt really want to discuss it and now acts as though i never mentioned it, will jsut asked me yesterday if we can stop the whole "seeing each other" buisness and be girlfriend and boyfriend.
    so i dont know what to do and i feel like a horrible person. any advice or help please??????? soryr if this was excessivly long

i have no idea what to say because i feel like i'm broken into tiny pieces too.

Maybe the laws are different where you are, but in the US if either of them get busted seeing you (at 16) they would do time. I met someone not too long ago that spent something like 7 years behind bars for sleeping with a 15 y/o when he was 20. Around here anyway, you would be in less trouble for robbing a bank at gun point, or even firing bullets into a crowd of people in a drive by as long an no one died than to have to stand in front of a judge for seeing a 15 or 16 YO. When you get out of jail you go on a convicted sex offenders list, you can't vote or own a gun, and there are not many employers willing to hire a convicted felon. I really hope the laws are more forgiving in England.

here it is legal as i am 16, and thats not what i need advice on really

Oh, advice, yes. Pick the guy that is taller.

but they are both short arses

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoon
    but they are both short arses
    What's so difficult, sounds like you like Guy #1 better.

So go with guy.

I'm such a great problem solver. Somebody pat me on the back.

Come on, just one pat.

*pat* to frasbee
    i agree with frasbee even though i am concerned about the age thing i will still advice you to go for guy 1 since your going to go for older guys anyway.

oh as for England, men actually wait for girls to be 16 so they can sleep with them cause thats the legal age. glad am not an american in that sense that u actually go on a sex offenders list
    but then again am not a man.

if u are going to go with guy no 1, which sounds so crass as if u r taklking on a reality show btw, if indeeed u r going to with the first guy. why did u go with the other guy?

if all u say that i am in love with two guys at once, sorry to say mate but that thats bullshit. i am not saying that it is not possible for u to love two guys at once but remember if the second guy really loves u and u go with the other guy(lucky him) dou have any idea what that will do to the other guy( iam tired of writing this guy and that guy btw )

just think about it mate, didnt mean to sound grim reaperish

hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

lol i put thier names (guy and will) so you can jsut use those since i posted this i have started official goign out with will and want to make it work