+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Finding me on a online dating site

Ex Finding me on a online dating site

Last October, my relationship of 6 months was over.. he was pulling away so i sent him email to say its over.. Surprisingly on online dating site, i recd a message from him.. he didnt and doesnt know its me.. i've been chatting with him for about three weeks.. and he's been asking to meet.. for coffee.. MY QUESTION TO THE CROWD: should i just stop messaging or should i send him a note telling him who i am...thanks for your input guys..

Why don't you just email him and tell him who you are. His reply, or block and delete, will certainly tell you all you need to know. Why the deception? Do you want him back?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

3 week, thats kinda shitty, why didnt ya just say hey im your ex?

i was wrong

i guess i wanted him back.. but method of chatting without him knowing was wrong.. i just sent him a note.. and ill let you know what happens.. but you can be sure 99% that ill be blocked or he will delete his profile.. thanks for your input.. men tell it like it is...and i appreciate that..

if you knew that would be his answer i would've just met him and see the look on his face when he realizes it's you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drumzzz View Post
    if you knew that would be his answer i would've just met him and see the look on his face when he realizes it's you ^^
    Then what would you do when he got up and left you sitting there like the dweeb you are (or would be if you actually did what you said you'd do?) Nothing like the ego boost of being manipulated and then tricked and made to feel like you're a loser for having faith in someone. (not)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

men tell it how it is cuz it seems women like to just be dumb on issues that dont require dumbness lol.