+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meeting your Friends?

Meeting your Friends?

I feel like the guy I am seeing likes to show me off. I met up with him one night and he insisted that I come to where he was at and meet his friends.. So I did. As we were leaving, I caught him making a funny face as we were walking out the door. I looked back at him and I saw him looking at his friends with this "look who I get to have sex with tonight" kind of face. He was jumping around like a child too. He doesn't know I caught him doing that.

What is that?
    I don't know whether I should take that as a compliment or not.

If he's any older than 18, he is soooo childish and immature. Doesn't necessarily mean that he's a bad guy though. Possibly just immature/insecure.

meeting friends is fine, show you off is another thing.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    meeting friends is fine, show you off is another thing.
    What do you mean by "another thing"?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    If he's any older than 18, he is soooo childish and immature. Doesn't necessarily mean that he's a bad guy though. Possibly just immature/insecure.
    Yeah, I'm wondering if all guys do this sort of thing? He is much older than 18, by the way.

Lol.....you should hear what he says to his friends when you're not there. Guys are guys and we often keep our 13 yr old maturity levels around the guys. You dont know that?

He just got caught. . Call him on it and see what he says

Specifically though, Some do some don't. Usually Its guys who aren't used to dating Alot of beautiful women...so I guess you could say it's a form of inexperience not immaturity. If women knew half the stupid crap we do or say around The Guys, we wouldnt get any dates.
    Last edited by surfhb; 22-11-11 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Lol.....you should hear what he says to his friends when you're not there. Guys are guys and we often keep our 13 yr old maturity levels around the guys. You dont know that?

He just got caught. . Call him on it and see what he says

Specifically though, Some do some don't. Usually Its guys who aren't used to dating Alot of beautiful women...so I guess you could say it's a form of inexperience not immaturity. If women knew half the stupid crap we do or say around The Guys, we wouldnt get any dates.
    Oh, I can only imagine what you guys talk about. He says he keeps our business private, but after seeing that move, I doubt it!

Quote Originally Posted by luvleegirl View Post
    Oh, I can only imagine what you guys talk about. He says he keeps our business private, but after seeing that move, I doubt it!
    Ugh! I'd confront him about that. I'd hate it if my guy talked to his friends about our private intimate things! And I'm sure that not ALL guys do that. Ask him to give you a honest answer. The fact that he's immature in front of his friends does not necessarily mean that he went and told them everything though.

You should take that as a HUGE compliment. Every guy does that on some level if he's proud of his girlfriend, just some more subtly then others.

You haven't talked to your friends about him at all?

Quote Originally Posted by leoben View Post
    You should take that as a HUGE compliment. Every guy does that on some level if he's proud of his girlfriend, just some more subtly then others.

You haven't talked to your friends about him at all?
    Oh yes... They know everything. LOL

Get real! We all discuss intimate details with our guys friends or girl friends.

And I've heard women says things that would make a sailor blush btw. I was a camera man on a boat full of professional women surfers recently. I couldnt belive the filth coming from these girls mouth..... It was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Get real! We all discuss intimate details with our guys friends or girl friends.

And I've heard women says things that would make a sailor blush btw. I was a camera man on a boat full of professional women surfers recently. I couldnt belive the filth coming from these girls mouth..... It was hilarious
    Yeah.. That's kind of embarrasing though now that I think about it.That makes me wonder if his friends have seen the pictures of me that I've sent him... LOL My friends have most definitely seen the pictures he's sent me. We don't have a normal sex life either... His friends probably think I'm a freak if he does tell all. Hmm, Oh well.

Yeah, I'm wondering if all guys do this sort of thing? He is much older than 18, by the way.
    Maybe he was just happy he didn't have to pay for it for once. O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Maybe he was just happy he didn't have to pay for it for once. O.o
    LOL, Yeah is that what you have to do?

LOL, Yeah is that what you have to do?
    This aint about me, doll. I've been married to a good lovin man for more of the half century that i've been on this earth than I have'nt been.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast