+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Little help with dating someone I really like...

Little help with dating someone I really like...

So I started dating this girl and she's really cute and awesome etc. We've had 2 dates so far and both went really well. The first one I just kissed her goodnight then on the 2nd date she invited me into her place and we ended up kissing for 3 hours straight and grinded etc. I could tell she really wanted to make love to me but I was lacking confidence and nervous at the time and I like to wait if its someone I like or what not but yeah.. After that I left and headed home. We've been in touch a little bit and her texts sound kind of off or what not and she doesn't seem as keen. Is is possible she feels rejected that we didn't have sex? Normally she replies with an x when she says night but not this time. Ok that's silly I think me worrying about that but the whole being off.. Could she feel rejected and just be playing it cool now?? Please help.. We have a 3rd date set this week as well.. I was going to just flat out ask her.. okie dokie..

I think maybe she did feel a little rejected. She wouldn't have invited you into her flat if she wasn't prepared for getting intimate or at least the possibility that you might try it on. Maybe she isn't used to a guy wanting to wait until he gets to know her better.

I think its good that there's a planned third date. Use that as an opportunity to ease into telling her how much you like her. You don't have to go overboard but just let her know that you enjoy spending time with her and explain that you would rather get to know her better before getting physical. She's probably just unsure about what you're thinking, and I know when that ever happens to me, I tend to back off a little, and make it seem like I don't care as much as I do. If she's been hurt in the past, this is probably what she is doing to avoid getting hurt again. Communication is key. Hope it works out!

Step up. Be a man. Tell her what you feel.
    Girls love confident guys.