+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Little helps for the little man!

Little helps for the little man!

So I started dating this girl and she's really cute and awesome etc. We've had 2 dates so far and both went really well. The first one I just kissed her goodnight then on the 2nd date she invited me into her place and we ended up kissing for 3 hours straight and grinded etc. I could tell she really wanted to make love to me but I was lacking confidence and nervous at the time and I like to wait if its someone I like or what not but yeah.. After that I left and headed home. We've been in touch a little bit and her texts sound kind of off or what not and she doesn't seem as keen. Is is possible she feels rejected that we didn't have sex? Normally she replies with an x when she says night but not this time. Ok that's silly I think me worrying about that but the whole being off.. Could she feel rejected and just be playing it cool now?? Please help.. We have a 3rd date set this week as well.. I was going to just flat out ask her.. okie dokie..

Don't ask her anything (unless she is evidently upset about something - in that case just ask her what's wrong and don't say stuff like "i feel ashamed for the other night"), instead enjoy the date and at the end of the night, initiate sex with her. She initiated it the last time and yes, she got rejected, so she needs to feel desired and the ONLY way you can show her that she is is "asking" for sex (in a non-verbal way of course).

jil is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    i might be rude,but its true.girls don't like guys who cannot b at par with their physical want.i think she might be thinking u are not good enough for her!!so try out what searock said!!and this time u should not b afraid!

good luck!

Well I might not even go back to hers this time.. should i explain on the date that i was just nervous????

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by warsaw View Post
    Well I might not even go back to hers this time.. should i explain on the date that i was just nervous????
    No, you shouldn't.

shut up and go with whatever flow is going on.

I repeat: don't say anything. Do something. If you "might not even go back to hers", suggest that you go at your place instead, or drive somewhere romantic or whatever and prove to her that you desire her. It doesn't matter whether you have sex or not, as long as she feels that you want her. Well obviously if she is clearly not in the mood, don't insist... just do whatever you feel is right without being afraid or nervous or anything. She is clearly very much into you, you have nothing to worry about anyway!

Thank you Searock. I really like her as well and hope for the best after a messy last relationship! I won't be saying anything but I will show her how much I like her and want her when I see her..

She *may* be feeling unwanted and rejected. That is true. But just remember that there could also be 400 other reasons for her acting this way. Maybe she met another guy she likes as well. Maybe her cat dad. Maybe her job is stressing her out. Maybe she is concentrating on something with her family. Maybe she is worried about global warming. The fact is that you have no idea why she is acting "differently" in texts.
    All this is in your head right now, so you just need to take a deep breath. Go out with her, have a good time, and if the feeling is there, attempt to express yourself physically a little better than last time.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

jil is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    if u like her u must go and make an approach,physically but in a loving way!its all about a chance ,,if u miss it u would never b able 2 get it again!!

I don't want to come on too strong at the same time.. I'm gonna tell her I really enjoy spending time with her etc...

I think she may have thought she came on too strong and did not want to scare you away. That's probably why she didn't reply with an 'x'. She likes you dude. Don't mess this up. Just act cool, let her know you really like her and have no intention of hurting her that's why you didn't want to go further and have sex. She will respect you for it. Have a nice quiet talk with her and air things out. It'll make your relationship stronger. And when sex does happen, it will be much more meaningful for both of you. I wish you good luck!

You should have done her man! Hopefully you'll get another chance. Maybe she think's your less of a man now because you didnt take charge the other night??? Either way good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Needhelp??? View Post
    You should have done her man! Hopefully you'll get another chance. Maybe she think's your less of a man now because you didnt take charge the other night??? Either way good luck!
    He should have "done her"?
    Women arnt pieces of meat that are to "be done" sunshine. Just because a bird kisses you for 3 hours and does a bit grinding doesnt mean she wants "done". A woman is a beautiful and complex animal that needs to be treated with love and respect before the act of making love commences. You , will probably never get to pump a decent bird with that attitude.