+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: winning him back

we're in love back then but it was a love at the wrong time im afraid to take the risks at that time so we parted ways and he went to US. I did tried to forget him many times and up to now i blame myself for not having the courage to fight for him back then thats why when i got another chance to talked to him after 10years i told myself that this time ill fight for my love for him and he said that he still feels the same way its just that hes busy with work and he's guarding his feelings because he's away and he doesn't want to get lonely.

still busy after 10 years, hmmmmmmmmm.........

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I don't see any stringing along here. Remember we are only hearing one side of the story. I for one have someone that has been pining for me for 30 years. I tried to be just a casual chat friend 5 years ago, but he got it so twisted in his mind that there could be more, just like when I last saw him in high school (we were just friends). I thought all that was in the past and he moved on....but no that was not the case. I tried to keep my distance, and explained that there will be no hanging out or any physical contact hoping that would be it, but no again. I had enough, told him not to talk to me again...stop sending me emails. Then he would confront me where I shopped, and had to dodge away, and get out of the store. That was like 3 years ago. He still sends me emails, begging me, but I never respond. Just this weekend he tried to friend me on FB. I bet money on it he will read this post. He stalks me on the forums, reading my posts and will refer them in the emails......not kool when you are being chased down by someone who is obsessed.....it's down right creepy, and they just don't get it.
    Having read your extremely attractive message I just realised how terribly attractive you are. Social proof it is called I believe... Poor me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    Having read your extremely attractive message I just realised how terribly attractive you are. Social proof it is called I believe... Poor me...
    My story was not for pity you fool....I ain't looking for sympathy. It was to show what it's like being in the other person's shoes, the one being pursued by someone who is obsessed, who refuses to listen, and who refuses to see reality. It disrupts your life, it's damn annoying, and it can be firghtening at times because the person knows where you live, what you drive, and where you shop.....and you wonder what is going to happen next.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12