+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have been approaching for years now...but all I got were rejections...need help.

my friends are not the best source of info around....they are always crying around because some guy broke their hearts or something...they have a very poor choice in men...

regarding my personality...well..I am very calm and quiet, I almost never stress out or get really mad at something, I am loyal open and honest with people, I am intelligent...I do have my sense of humor...but I am also very calculative, I tend to over analyze certain situations..

oh..and I smile a lot more when I am not taking pictures....

i think that you need to relax and open up a bit more to yourself. the way i met my boyfriend was were at the same place at the same thing doing something we loved! neither of us were actively searching, we were actively single and haveing the time of our life and enjoying every part about it. thats really the best way to meet people in general. by exploring different things, or becoming more involved in the things that you love and finding a community who loves those things too. I really think thats how meaningful connections are made. and youll meet lots of other amazing people along the way! By doing something you love and having fun, you are relaxed, not worried, because your in the zone, your happy, your confidently you! The truest part of you. bars and clubs are not exactly the best places to create meaningful connections.
    It takes dynamite to get me up, too much of everything is just enough.
    One more thing I just got to say, I need a miracle every day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12