i'm just so tired and just don't know what to do anymore now where should i start...

i'm a 30 years old guy i'm good looking i'm nice sweet caring sensitive and i'm not just saying this to brag about myself i've been told all this many many times by many people friends family or sometime even strangers however as nice as i am i don't think i'm boring either i'm funny i have great sense of humor i go out with friends for drinks regularly i throw a party from time to time i play sports soccer golf bowling etc.

now the problem is i can't seem to hold on to any real solid relationship my last serious girlfriend we were together for 3 years and we broke up about 6-7 years ago ever since then i haven't had any relationship that last longer than a few months most of them end up wanting to be "just friends" the last girl i was dating told me i would make a great husband but she doesn't want that right now and let's just be friends...

a lot of people told me that i'm too nice maybe i am but i just don't know how to be bad anymore nor i want to i'm saying this because i wasn't always nice like this..

when i was younger in my teenager and early 20's years i was pretty bad i party all the time i was using drugs i hardly ever go to classes i got into fights i was even arrested once (luckly i was minor so i got away with just probation) and the funny thing is back then i could get any girl i wanted however i turned my life around i started working i've been clean for almost 10 years i now have steady income i have my own car my own place i have great friends and family but only thing i'm missing is someone to be right by my side someone to share things with someone to kiss goodnight before i go sleep

it gets to the point that i'm starting to think that maybe i just have no luck with this maybe i'll have to be alone for the rest of my life i know being 30 is not that old but i'm not getting any younger either

i'm just so tired and don't know what to do...