+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi fellow broken hearted

Hi fellow broken hearted

I am new here and i am going to be the most direct and sincere i can be, due to the fact that the only thing we are sure to have in common here is that at some point we needed help and someone to care, to know about something, to read our words.

I must truly admit and confess that like many people here (i am pretty sure of this), i felt shameful and crazy wile i was registering my account. I thought to myself "what the hell am i doing, i must really be in great dispair." And i hope i am not offending anyone in this forum, because i feel pretty much confused of what i am doing. But at this time i am sure i am doing what needs to be done, what i feel that is right.

I am 30 years old, and i had several relationships. long ones and short ones, close ones and long distance ones. Physical and psychological ones. And some short days ago i have been very heartbroken by this girl. And felt humiliated in public. Not only by her fault but also by my fault. It is something i will tell you in the next thing i write down in this forum. Because for now i just wanted to say hi, make my short presentation and tell you all this: "we are never alone".

And that is why i came in this forum and joined you all. I am going to make a walk around some posts and get to know how all this work, and some stories from other people here too. And as soon i get familiarised, i will vomit all my stories from the begining to the end.

See you all soon, and greetings from Portugal.

Louth , north east lincolnshire , England
    hi there im new here to and thought id say hi
    my names craig by the way an im 28 years old an from the uk. It always seems one of the most difficult things talking about how u feel an puutting how u feel across to others, even though you know how you feel inside it never seem to come out how you want it to,
    an i dont really see any shame in joining this because no matter who you are we all need someone to talk to and get things out in the open an off our chests.
    But as a fellow new member please feel free to msg me anytime and i will reply asap !because aswell as me being in real need of help i am also a very good listener. so the offer is there if you ever need a chat or to talk about anything.
    An dont worry ill be asking for help and im not ashamed to ask anymore . an im hoping to that this is the right place for us both and every1 else . well thanks for listening an sorry i do tend to gon on a bit lol .
    many thanks Craig from UK

Hi guys. I'm fairly new here too and was unsure about posting my story...but I did and it did help to get it out. I've gotten some good advice and some criticism but in the end it made me feel better. You get a chance to see others takes on your situation. If anyone wants to PM, feel free. I'm not really one to offer advice since I'm going through a bad situation myself but I can try. It's not easy going it alone...that's why we're here I guess!
    Loved you once, love you still...Always have, always will

Hello Just a guy!
    I cant believe that I am sharing 90% from your point of view (my thoughts after I created my profile at this forum are are almost the same). Because everyone of us needs to "v...t all of our stories from the begining to the end" is good that there are places like this forum.