+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hi every1 im new and in real need of help an advice

Louth , north east lincolnshire , England

hi every1 im new and in real need of help an advice

hello ppl my names craig an im new on here, i just signed up !
    but as i said i do need sum help an advice if any1 wud be kind enough to help ??
    well ive just started going to see this girl an ive been speaking to her for a few weeks now ( not ages though)
    we met on a popular dating site not sure if its allowed to mention names ? but i digress lol !.
    obviously i knew i woz attracted to her by looking at her pics and we managed to start chatting with eachother, im sure you know, a few msgs, chatting an that, an we didnt have much contact for a couple or 3 weeks ish ?
    Then started messaging again, an she invited me round to her place for a coffee as you do ! so i went not for long as she had to go pick her daughter up from school , but she invited me an i went none the less and , and she then invited me round again to watch a film at her place with her, so ive been tonight in fact and the thing is i really like her but im not sure wot to do about it coz its still really early days yet ?! i think she likes me coz she wudnt have invited me round if not , but i get paranoid !! im in a bit of a pickle an im not sure wot to do an where to take it from here, how do i tell her i like her or do i not tell her yet ????? i think she must know i like her anyway !!An i think she like s me ( I HOPE!!!!!) AAAHHHHHH im in such a mess wot should i do ??? PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS if any1 can help at all i wud apprecate it so much .
    Thaqnk you so very much kind ppl
    P.S. sorry to go on a bit !!!!!

It really does sound like she's into you! She wouldn't be asking you over if she wasn't. I would just ask her out to dinner or a movie or something and see what she says. Maybe you should spend a little more time with her before you tell her that you really like her? I think she'll know that you do like her if you keep asking her out and communicating with her and the same for you...you will know she likes you if she does the same! Good luck!!
    Loved you once, love you still...Always have, always will

Louth , north east lincolnshire , England
    Thanks for the advice jen, i really appreciate it
    I was thinking that she must like me if shes asked me round twice like you said !, An we talked last night when i was at her house about me going round again to watch a movie , but we havent set a day ortime yet , I said for her to just let me know when shes free so i didnt seem to pushy an take it slow, Which i thought woz a sensibleidea but its so hard coz i really really like her ( Just incase you didnt already kmow !! lol ).
    I cant remember feeling this way for such a long time about sum1 who i have not really known that long, a matter of weeks really. i mean its an amazing feeling an if i know she feels the same in the near future then that would be the icing on the cake but as hard as it is i think i need to take things at her pace an not rush things i mean we are both still young.
    but when i do go round her house again how do i act do i try an move a bit closer to her on the couch or how do i play it ?? Again any advice greatfull appreciated Thanks P.S. is it possible to add ppl as frtiends on here ???
    GOD I DO GO ON ! BUT ITS GOOD TO TALK, IT ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL BETTER

Playing it cool is a very good thing! But not too cool!! Definitely let her know you're interested by moving a little closer. If she seems uncomfortable then dont get too close. You're just getting to know each other so it may take some time to find a comfort zone. I know what you mean about meeting someone you feel a connection with right away. It doesn't happen often but when it does you don't want to screw it up!
    I think it is possible to add friends but I have no clue how. I'm kind of new here too...lol Talking always makes ya feel better...that's why we're here I guess
    Loved you once, love you still...Always have, always will