+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romance

My wife does little things all the time. Leaving me notes, giving me a warm towel when I come out of the shower on cold mornings, etc...
    Sometimes she'll just run up to me and grab me and tell me how much she loves me. I love it when she does that.

She wanted to tell you guys what the romantic thing I have ever done was so this is her typing.

(Hi everyone! This is Katie!)
    Of course there are the little things he does, like telling me he loves me at random moments, or getting Faber to tell me. It started when he was three. One day I was washing the dishes and Faber ran up to me and shouted "Guess what Mommy!? Daddy REALLY loves you!" It was adorable and now Lucan gets him to do it every now and then.
    He'll also wake me up in the middle of the night to ask me to dance in the rain. (I usually moan about work but then I indulge him, but in reality I LOVE it. Don't tell him that...)

But anyway, this is what I love the most:
    When my husband and I went on our first date, he brought me a beautiful red rose. That was 12 years ago, and he has bought me a rose every Friday since. He has yet to forget. It is so sweet. I press them all and have this HUGE scrapbook full of pressed red roses.

*Edit*
    I remember another thing Lucan did that was so amazing. I was a freshman in college and I was staying on campus which was about 50 miles from Lucan's house. I was just getting out of a night class in the library and it was raining. I was kind of upset because I love the rain but it was POURING and it was a bit of a walk to my dorm. When I got outside I saw Lucan standing there holding an umbrella, waiting to walk me to my dorm so I wouldn't get wet. He had heard from a friend of ours that it was raining on campus and he knew I didn't have an umbrella so he drove the 50 miles just to walk me to my door...
    Last edited by lucan_reilly; 25-02-05 at 03:42 AM.

sometimes you just need an anonymous note from "you-know-who"

God...my son's choice of literature has gotten to me. I saw "You-Know-Who" and immediately thought, "Voldermort?" I really have to get him off Harry Potter and into Dan Brown or Michael Crighton. (He does love Timeline and Jurrasic Park, though).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12