+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dealbreaker?

Dealbreaker?

Soo.... I have had this on my mind for days... and i have a hard time talking about it with anyone....but aghhh
    i just moved in with my boyfriend of almost two years in august. sometimes we argue a lot, and sometimes our arguments get hurtful. The meanest things i have said to him have been along the lines him losing his friends who were just around because of drugs, a painful truth but said n the context of an argument which made it worse. (i am trying to be as unbiased as possibly because i really want an honest answer). The other day during a fight....im not sure anymore how it started...but it escalated to him bringing up (as he commonly does in this situation) "all the men i have slept with", but he went as far to say that having sex with me is and i quote "like throwing a toothpick down a hallway" and that sometimes it isnt enjoyable to have sex with me. Oh and now i remember what we were fighting about....a blowjob.

that he always pressures me for but never wants to return the favor. anyway thats not even the point the point is that this is the most hurtful thing hes said to me and i find it hard to be around him sometimes now without thinking about it. I love him so much but my heart hurts because of how much i care about this boy. I have been faithful to him 100% but hes always giving me shit about my past lovers. he thinks hes so much better because he went a whole year without having sex. It just hurts me so much because i thought he cared about me more than that. and i know he does and arguments just escalate but i cant keep the pain away...i dont know what to do i have just been thinking about it for days just crying and meditating on how to approach this. I want to be with him but i honestly dont know if i can bring myself to have sex with him abain. i love him with all my heart but my self confidence when im around him has plummetted significantly. even though hes still here my heart feels broken.

maybe this is a question for loveline
    i dont know what to do..
    Last edited by triplikeido; 24-11-11 at 11:13 AM.

Leave him....you are in an abusive relationship and there is no cure. Do some reading about women in abusive relationships to get your head in the right place, so you can realize you need to get out.

Asked and answered in another thread.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)