+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help with my marriage

need help with my marriage

I got married 2 months ago..I got married through a matrimony site. He was all perfect for me. We decided we would never ask the other about pasts.. and would start a fresh life..without any past included. We got married in a hurry, coz he lived overseas. But right after my marriage, i discovered he is exactly the opposite of what he showed me.
    I dont trust him at all..
    I m a very emotional person,, So i cant take it when he says something thats absurd. To which,, he always says that i m just making excuses to fight with him,,, or everythng that makes me sad is highly negligible thing.. and says i must ignore it.
    Now i m kind of a girl who has always led a simple life and have always been loved by my family. I never indulged in anythng bad... I even lost my virginity on our wedding night. He still doesnt seem to love me. He ignores every damn thing i say .. And after any fight, he would say, "Its just because I m not as matured as u r".
    Though I m 7 yrs younger to him...
    Now the main problem here is that i am unable to ignore his absurd comments n things he does ...

And in the end of the day...it's always me, weeping or in depression, while he can sleep easily.
    I want to be this strong, I dont want to feel hurt... I know there is no way I can change him, i really lose my temper talking to him... for his idiotic talks... which sounds like a 15-16 yr old guy..

I dont know if you understand my position.. I just want u to help me fight this feeling of being hurt..I want to be happy..

and you deserve to be happy!
    im a little confused and if you wouldnt mind just explaining matrimony site? like you met online and got married without meeting? how long have you known each other? this would help me better understand your position because i feel like there are a few options here.

did you move to be with him or did he move to be with you? Where did you or he come from originally?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

You can't be happy with this guy. You don't deserve all this crap he is giving you, but you DID agree to rush into marriage, and that means you agreed to deal with all the problems that brings. Never ever rush into marriage.

Is it bad enough to get a divorce? The longer you wait to get a divorce, the harder it will be.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Was this marriage a cultural decision?
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

Sweetie get the hell away from him!! Life is way too short and you are way too young to be dealing with this. If he is like this now, what will he be like in 5 years time? As his wife he should love and cherish you not treat you like a meaningless little girl. You need to be strong and hard. Only you can make the change and your happiness and quality of life comes above religion. You need to act fast and stop throwing your very precious life away. Seek help from your doctor, tell the doc you are in a mentally abusive relationship. They can help you. Best of luck x