Hello, I am in a confusing situation. I have a female friend who i am attracted to. She has a boyfriend, but its long distance and wont last according to her flatmate.We also slept together just cuddling, but i did feel her and she didn't mind it. I recent told my friend i like her and she replied " I thought we were just friends and i thought i was not your type. And i don't think of you in the same way". She even told me she was not attracted to me. So i took it as a clear no and just like every smart guy decided to go away and not keep any contact. She did everything she could to keep me around. She spent her whole next day with me and we had a real good time. I do this things with my finger where i just touch the tip on her skin and slowly move it around her waist and back. Giving a tickling sensation, she liked it and told me to keep on going. As i like her things for a bit intense and i started kissing her on the waist and back and i could see she was excited. But where i am confused is I dont know whats going on ! am i friends with benifits or she is just using me as i am good and host a lot of parties. Can anyone tell me