+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost I think....

Lost I think....

I have been so absorbed into this guy for the last 2 years of my life...I remember when I first met him I was full of life and spunky with so much confidence...Plus I have never been rejected before...nor have I done the rejection...I am not a cruel person..if I am not interested I just come out and say it..not lead the person on...anyway..for the past few months after our break up..he says he was never quite into me..my maturity level turned him off as well as my looks..WHAT!!!!..he was only with me bcuz I liked girls..WTF!!...Ya know this info could have been helpful 2 yrs ago asshole...wth was he with me all this time then...we had even gotten a house together last year...why would someone stay with someone for so long if they weren't into them?? I am so lost

So sorry to hear this. You should probably move on and forget that dolt. I guess, he never loved you. It was just an infatuation. He was killing time with you. It's better you got rid of him now rather than years down the line.
    Express the Unexpressed ......... <3