+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is going on Here?

GTT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

What is going on Here?

Girlfriend ended relationship almost 5 months ago. She continues to read emails I sent her after breakup. (office email is tracked and so I am aware when she opens any emails i sent her) however she does not respond back. I have not sent any emails for a month or so, but she reads the old emails from time to time. What is up here and why is she doing this or is thinking?

Who cares? She is your ex. She's probably reminiscing. Stop thinking about it. And try to filter out the notices when she reads your emails.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

What office software are you using? I don't really care about your problem but I'm intrigued about being notified when people read even old emails.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

GTT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    The financial company i work for has this on the system and i believe it is there own program.

From a girls point of view, she is probably reminiscing of old memories that the two of you had. I do that all the time.