+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why she contacts me?

Here's a little prayer you can follow (I'm not religious in anyway, but this quote make a lot of sense) : God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Do this for yourself. Just accept things as they are and let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Here's a little prayer you can follow (I'm not religious in anyway, but this quote make a lot of sense) : God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Do this for yourself. Just accept things as they are and let it go.
    hey that was really good prayer..short1 and something which makes lot of sense.. i was not very religious but after breakup somehow i have more faith in god..don't know why...

I guess going through a lot of hurt like that can be a humbling experience.

I guess going through a lot of hurt like that can be a humbling experience.
    yeah you are right... god makes sure that we don't forget him.. but i still have nightmares..

Once you start to let go, there won't be anymore nightmares.

Once you start to let go, there won't be anymore nightmares.
    i hope so that i won't be having nightmares...but i am just not bale to let go..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What is it that you truly want? For her to leave you alone, or for her to tell you she loves you?

That should tell you what you need to do. Don't base it on HER, only on your feelings.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    What is it that you truly want? For her to leave you alone, or for her to tell you she loves you?

That should tell you what you need to do. Don't base it on HER, only on your feelings.
    i don't want to be with her now because i hate her now... but at the same time she has insulted me and my feelings so much that she should pay for that..she has damaged my life badly... what should i do ?

Forget about it and move on. You see the more you fret over this, you are letting her win. She has been long gone, the relationship over, but she is still getting to you....but it's you that is doing it not her. Revenge, and getting pissy about it is a waste of energy. You are best to just let it go, then you will finally find peace.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by voldemortsnape View Post
    i don't want to be with her now because i hate her now... but at the same time she has insulted me and my feelings so much that she should pay for that..she has damaged my life badly... what should i do ?
    Oh, you still care. The opposite of love isn't hate (hate means she still affects you). Its indifference.

If I were you I'd cut contact and let time do its thing. If it makes you feel better, next time she contacts you just tell her to **** off. Then block her messages.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Forget about it and move on. You see the more you fret over this, you are letting her win. She has been long gone, the relationship over, but she is still getting to you....but it's you that is doing it not her. Revenge, and getting pissy about it is a waste of energy. You are best to just let it go, then you will finally find peace.
    so i should just let her go..ok. but i am not getting that how to let her go..i don't want her to win..i want myself to win peace.. i want to move on... how to let her go?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Oh, you still care. The opposite of love isn't hate (hate means she still affects you). Its indifference.

If I were you I'd cut contact and let time do its thing. If it makes you feel better, next time she contacts you just tell her to **** off. Then block her messages.
    time passes so slowly when we want to pass it quickly..i think i should cut contact.. but i am finding things difficult and hazy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12