+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why she contacts me?

why she contacts me?

Hello,

i had a breakup about 1 year ago.. my gf asked for it.. i tried very hard to convince her but she was quite firm...actually she is very egoistic from beginning only and it was very difficult to deal with her... few months back she had a engagement (with her first cousin only!!!!)... since last few weeks she tries to contact me.. even messages me asking that can she call me... but i don't reply at all... so now i think she is trying to chat with me under different user name...she tries to convince me that she was never at fault.. it was a clear case of betrayal from her... when i used to contact her,she didn't used to reply.. now when i don't reply her or contact her, she tries to contact me.. why she is doing such? ..we were in relationship for 4 years..

She is just lonely.

I wouldn't say she is lonely!

I'll tell you how we work. No matter if you have a boyfriend/husband, there is always a person who knows you better, someone who can make you laugh no matter what, someone who you can be yourself with. No further emotions attached.

It would be bad if that person has feelings for you and you take advantage of it. You know why I know? I have done that.

Don't mistake me. The moment I fight with my boyfriend, the moment I'm hurt and I need someone to talk to. I call him. I don't love him, why I don't even like him. But somehow, he makes me feel better.

I know he loves me. He has been for the past 5 yrs. Though I have never reciprocated it. I take advantage of it. I'm sorry to say.

Maybe that's what's happening.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. I know I'm wrong. I'm sorry there are women like me out there. But atleast you know now.

She wants to talk to you only cos she knows that you love her. So you know what to do now?

Move the **** on.
    Women like me are not worth it..

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She is just lonely.
    no she is not lonely.. she already is engaged!!

Being engaged means squat. YOU CAN be lonely in a relationship because they don't fulfill you. People make the wrong decisions all the time. Maybe she is having doubts with this engagement and wants to see if there is still something there between you two.

How about this....frickin just talk to her about it.

she misses you. she probably didn't realize what she had until you were gone..

Being engaged means squat. YOU CAN be lonely in a relationship because they don't fulfill you. People make the wrong decisions all the time. Maybe she is having doubts with this engagement and wants to see if there is still something there between you two.
    but she herself had made the decision of getting engaged with her brother and she claims that she is very happy with him!!... also she knows that now i just hate her... she wants to talk with me also on phone... but i just don't want to talk with her... i can't stand her name also...

Quote Originally Posted by emily2424 View Post
    she misses you. she probably didn't realize what she had until you were gone..
    i don't think she misses me coz when we were together she just used to insult me...

Well if you know she take pleasure out of making you miserable, and since you know her quite well...only you can really figure this out and.you will never get the right answer from a bunch of strangers from the other side of the world. You are doing the right thing.....ignoring her. So it would be best to have no communication with her and just forget about her.

I thought about it and I have come to two conclusions. One, she might want to apologize for what happened and make amends (haha), and or she wants to invite you to the wedding to add more insult to injury.

So either way nothing good will ever come out of this......just move on and stop worrying about it.

Well if you know she take pleasure out of making you miserable, and since you know her quite well...only you can really figure this out and.you will never get the right answer from a bunch of strangers from the other side of the world. You are doing the right thing.....ignoring her. So it would be best to have no communication with her and just forget about her.

I thought about it and I have come to two conclusions. One, she might want to apologize for what happened and make amends (haha), and or she wants to invite you to the wedding to add more insult to injury.
    Ya you are right that i should stop worrying about her now...also it would be difficult to know from others that what she might be thinking... i should just forget her quickly... also your two conclusions are quite honest views... Really thanks... but what will happen to her if i don't forgive her?

Quote Originally Posted by saasha25 View Post
    I wouldn't say she is lonely!

I'll tell you how we work. No matter if you have a boyfriend/husband, there is always a person who knows you better, someone who can make you laugh no matter what, someone who you can be yourself with. No further emotions attached.

It would be bad if that person has feelings for you and you take advantage of it. You know why I know? I have done that.

Don't mistake me. The moment I fight with my boyfriend, the moment I'm hurt and I need someone to talk to. I call him. I don't love him, why I don't even like him. But somehow, he makes me feel better.

I know he loves me. He has been for the past 5 yrs. Though I have never reciprocated it. I take advantage of it. I'm sorry to say.

Maybe that's what's happening.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. I know I'm wrong. I'm sorry there are women like me out there. But atleast you know now.

She wants to talk to you only cos she knows that you love her. So you know what to do now?

Move the **** on.
    Women like me are not worth it..
    a bit rough...so what that you are taking advantage of it...i know exactly what you mean,but i know it from other side...

...when a man loves somebody for such a long time,he get used to that he will never get it,and after that point,only being with her,just to be able to help her is enough (even if he knows that she doesnt love him at all)...

Quote Originally Posted by voldemortsnape View Post
    Ya you are right that i should stop worrying about her now...also it would be difficult to know from others that what she might be thinking... i should just forget her quickly... also your two conclusions are quite honest views... Really thanks... but what will happen to her if i don't forgive her?
    Nothing....you will go on with your life and she will go on with her's.

Nothing....you will go on with your life and she will go on with her's.
    so basically i don't need to do anything.. right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast