+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help!

Help!

Dear men out there,

HELP! I have been in a relationship for over 6 yrs. Things were great for 4 yrs. Till he went behind another woman. When I found out, he still told me he wanted to be with me and that nothing has changed. What we had was something beyond special so I went right ahead and gave him a second chance. I know for sure now that, that woman has got nothing to do with him or his life.
    But somehow I think the incident has scarred me. Cos till then I thought him to be perfect in everyway. I knew we'd have problems like any couple but I didn't expect a woman to be one! Insecurities rose. The fear of losing him. Every thing I do or say, Its so calculated. Will he take it badly, will he leave me and go so on and so forth. He expects me to listen to everything he says, but doesn't give a rats ass to what I saY! He continues to do whatever he wants and comes back and says, I love you. I allow him to do whatever he wants, no questions asked. I listen to everything he says. I put up with everything he does. And so does he.

But I'm not able to understand him at all. He is totally insensitive to my feelings but is always there when I go out, making sure I'm ok and I'm safe. He calls me whenever he has the time. He says he wants to be with me. That he loves me. And then there comes the time, he is insensitive and rude.
    I mean, what's in his head?

everything that is going on in your head is perfectly normal..you have the feeling of fear in you..he does not. so he does not worry/think like you do.

put that fear in him.