+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An update from Empty Church

Yeah, It was actually a test to see if you could take my totally unrelated message and make it into a comment about yourself. Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyChurch View Post
    Who cares if she's not who I want. Staying with her is the right thing to do. I have four kids with her.
    You're only staying with her because the other girl won't take you back! This isn't some noble self-sacrifice on your part staying with the mother of your children - if given the choice, you'd be with someone else.

Get off your horse and come back to reality, you wanted someone else and were rejected, so you just accepted whatever option you had that would get you sex. Once you find someone new to plug yourself into, you're going to cheat on this girl again.

This has nothing to do with it being "the right thing to do" and everything to do with you finding a woman to stick your dick into as easily as possible.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    You're only staying with her because the other girl won't take you back! This isn't some noble self-sacrifice on your part staying with the mother of your children - if given the choice, you'd be with someone else.

Get off your horse and come back to reality, you wanted someone else and were rejected, so you just accepted whatever option you had that would get you sex. Once you find someone new to plug yourself into, you're going to cheat on this girl again.

This has nothing to do with it being "the right thing to do" and everything to do with you finding a woman to stick your dick into as easily as possible.
    I don't really see it as a regection. I had the girl I wanted and some asshole swooped in and took her away from me.

I don't really see it as a regection. I had the girl I wanted and some asshole swooped in and took her away from me.
    Ummm....Yeah...thats what rejection is. When someone you love goes off with someone else

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Ummm....Yeah...thats what rejection is. When someone you love goes off with someone else
    Idk, guess different words mean different things to different people. My definition of rejection is when you want to be with someone and they don't feel the same way. I usually don't think of rejection as involving a third party. God I hate him. Can you tell? lol

My definition of rejection is when you want to be with someone and they don't feel the same way.
    Yep.....thats what happened. Rejection

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Yep.....thats what happened. Rejection
    I disagree. She had feelings for me before someone else stepped in.

Swooped in and took her away? Like she was a possession he stole? She had no say in the matter?

Yeah... you're the ****ed up one alright.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Swooped in and took her away? Like she was a possession he stole? She had no say in the matter?

Yeah... you're the ****ed up one alright.
    And she left me for someone equally ****ed up. Hope they are happy together.

Who cares if she's not who I want. Staying with her is the right thing to do. I have four kids with her.
    Didn't she break one of your kid's arms in a fit of rage?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't remember you...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

well...i red the first thread...and i was feeling for you...but after the second...you deserve a punch in the face...and not only one...repeated punches that will turn you to ash >.< god how i despise such people

Quote Originally Posted by LdFilip View Post
    well...i red the first thread...and i was feeling for you...but after the second...you deserve a punch in the face...and not only one...repeated punches that will turn you to ash >.< god how i despise such people
    By the second thread do you mean this thread? Because I assume the first one you read is the one I posted a link to. I'm just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    i don't remember you...

raverboy
    Thanks for weighing in... I don't go to raves.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Didn't she break one of your kid's arms in a fit of rage?
    She slambed a door shut and broke my twelve year old daughter's finger. I told her then the violent fits have to stop or I'm gone. THey stopped. I stayed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast