+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An update from Empty Church

An update from Empty Church

Hi all...

For anyone who doesn't remember me... here's another thread of mine.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/56829-i-think-i-blew-my-baby.html[/url]

That was the last thread I posted here.

So much has changed since then.

My long time girlfriend and the mother of my kids left me for a couple weeks and took off for Florida. In that time I tried really hard to get my other lady to come here and rekindle our relationship. she wouldn't.

So for three weeks, I was here alone taking care of my kids all by myself with no female company. I got a blow job from a long time friend I went to high school with, but that's as far as things went.

My other lady (who I am still madly in love with) is out of my life now. When my long time girl came back home we talked and worked everything out and I told her I would end all contact with all other women. I agreed to let her have access to my facebook. She unfriended all my conquests and the girl I'm in love with. She also sent that girl a message saying there would be no more contact with me.

This si where I was surprised... my other girl sent her a message back telling her a lot of things I wish she wouldn't have. She told my long time girlfriend about a lot of affairs I kept secret and a lot of things I didn't want her to know about. Despite the fact that she did me dirty I still love her even now that I can't see or talk to her anymore.

And she is still seeing Aaron from the last thread I posted. I don't know for sure, but I heard her and her husband separated and she is in the process of divorcing him so her and Aaron can be together on their own. I don't know where she lives but I guess he stays with her about half the time. This bums me out. I'm glad she's getting away from her husband. I just wish it was me she left him for. Hearing she is still with him made me sore. My friend said he saw them out at a bar together and they were slow dancing real close and stuff. She never danced with me. But then again I never took her out dancing either.

So now, it's me, my long time girlfriend and the kids. I rarely leave the house. There isn't much more to my life then my family.

And I can work now, so I've been looking hard for a job.

If anyone was wondering what I was up to, that's it. Have a nice evening all.

Wow... you guys must really hate me, lol.

Anyone here even remember me?

I'm gonna keel bumping this thread until at least one person somments. THe fact that no one has said anything makes me think it was pointless even posting it. I know people here wanted to see my situation change. Now it has. But no one cares.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I remember your nickname, but not the story behind. It's ****ed up though, is it so hard to have a normal life? People that come here are always living such complicated and weird lives ...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyChurch View Post
    I know people here wanted to see my situation change.
    Yeah, one or two people did want to see your situation change. And it has, but not because you actually grew a set and did the right thing. Your situation changed because the women in your life got sick of your bullshit and did something about it, which is more than I can say for you, you colossal failure of a man.

"But no one cares." Whaaa. Were you expecting someone to applaud you and tell you what a wonderful thing you've done?

**** off, EmptyChurch. Stop whining. Go take care of your children and get a ****ing job.

Merry H said it best...I read your old thread & this new 1. Can't type anythiing more than Merry H did already...you're not worth the typing...

I'm trying. Got an interview later on today for a job as a cook.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Yeah, one or two people did want to see your situation change. And it has, but not because you actually grew a set and did the right thing. Your situation changed because the women in your life got sick of your bullshit and did something about it, which is more than I can say for you, you colossal failure of a man.

"But no one cares." Whaaa. Were you expecting someone to applaud you and tell you what a wonderful thing you've done?

**** off, EmptyChurch. Stop whining. Go take care of your children and get a ****ing job.
    Eh put the claws away. I wasn't expecting anyone to applaud me. I just thought maybe some people here might wonder what is up with me, that's all.

Truth is I'm still struggling quite a bit with things. I still watch her from affar, and even though I know it's unhealthy I can't stop checking on her. I always feel worse after I do though.

SHe isn't on my friends list anymore on facebook. But she is still on the friends list of all my kids. She was their babysitter for quite a few years after all. My youngest daughter can only log into facebook with my approval, I have her password. So, sometimes I log on under my daughter's account and look at her profile. It about kills me every time... I look through her photos and see pics of her sitting around a camp fire with the guy she left me for and is now leaving her husband for (so I hear.) He must have really gotten to her. And then I have to read the cutsie things he writes on her wall too. What a slap in the face.

I just wish I knew what he gave her that I didn't/couldn't. But if I knew would I really feel better?

THe mother of my kids has no interest in sex at all. She won't even blow me. All I am is her taxi and her nanny.

I blew the job interview too. THey told me I'm overqualified because it was just a cook job and I have all kinds of managerial experience.

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyChurch View Post
    Wow... you guys must really hate me, lol.
    Hate? No. Indifferent, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Hate? No. Indifferent, yes.
    But I'm the ****ed up one eh?

Not really a positive update, the woman you want to be with wants nothing to do with you, so you're settling with a long time gf who you didn't want to know about all the affairs and cheating - things you will do again.

Congrats on settling for something you don't really want.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Not really a positive update, the woman you want to be with wants nothing to do with you, so you're settling with a long time gf who you didn't want to know about all the affairs and cheating - things you will do again.

Congrats on settling for something you don't really want.
    Who cares if she's not who I want. Staying with her is the right thing to do. I have four kids with her.

I can't sum up the energy to write a normal response to this thread. So I'm gonna wing it.

Who bumps up his own thread several times in a short period of time? Attention whores.

In related news, banana pancakes are delicious.
    Last edited by random bundy; 29-11-11 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by random bundy View Post
    I can't sum up the energy to write a normal response to this thread. So I'm gonna wing it.

Who bumps up his own thread several times in a short period of time? Attention whores.

In related news, banana pancakes are delicious.
    In response to your question, I do.

And yea, banana are good, but I like blueberry better.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast