+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An update from Empty Church

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyChurch View Post
    By the second thread do you mean this thread? Because I assume the first one you read is the one I posted a link to. I'm just curious...
    yes,i meant this thread

So you despise me based on this thread? Interesting.

Idk, guess different words mean different things to different people. My definition of rejection is when you want to be with someone and they don't feel the same way. I usually don't think of rejection as involving a third party. God I hate him. Can you tell? lol
    DUDE...she DID reject you!! If she loved you, wanted to be with you & continue to play the sick, twisted game of "let's cheat on our SO's" she would have continued with you. The mere fact that she left you, went with another guy & is now in the process of divorcing her husband says that she is serious NOW. She has someone that may not be tied to anybody else "just because" & now she can be free of her husband & be with this new guy.

You are a straight idiot...get a life. Either work on things in your long time relationship or at least do the right thing & let your girlfriend go so she can pursue a real man that will love only HER & not cheat on her & pine for a woman who REJECTED him!!

Idk, guess different words mean different things to different people. My definition of rejection is when you want to be with someone and they don't feel the same way. I usually don't think of rejection as involving a third party. God I hate him. Can you tell? lol
    That's the definition of 'unrequited love', not rejection. Though you shouldn't use that term either, since you can't admit that what you call love is you just being horny. Also admit that the only reason why you're not running off is because you ran out of options, and will do the whole thing all over again the very moment you get a chance.

Man the fück up already.

First off, i'm glad you came back with an update. I read your threads first time round, it's always been a very messed up relationship system you, your partner and your F#ck buddies have.

I think you're looking at her with rose tinted glasses, she isn't the perfect girl you want her to be and she didn't have the feelings for you that you believe she had/has.

Her last parting shot was bad, kicking you while you were down. Thats not the act of someone who wanted to be with you. For your own sake, you now have to let this go. Stop looking at her facebook, stop living in the past thinking what might have been.

Decide what you're going to do with your life now and if your long term partner is going to play a proper role in it (rekindle what you were once attracted to) or seperate from her properly.

I'm assuming your health issues have improved? You thought about making some positive changes to your lifestyle? It can really help your mental state become more positive as well.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    DUDE...she DID reject you!! If she loved you, wanted to be with you & continue to play the sick, twisted game of "let's cheat on our SO's" she would have continued with you. The mere fact that she left you, went with another guy & is now in the process of divorcing her husband says that she is serious NOW. She has someone that may not be tied to anybody else "just because" & now she can be free of her husband & be with this new guy.

You are a straight idiot...get a life. Either work on things in your long time relationship or at least do the right thing & let your girlfriend go so she can pursue a real man that will love only HER & not cheat on her & pine for a woman who REJECTED him!!
    My girlfried left me for three weeks... then she came back. Ss what will happen if I let her go? SHe'll just want me back.

Maybe I am an idiot...

As for my other girl, after ten years of being in an open mariage... suddenly being exclusive will be hard for her. I hope she really is serious. That's a pretty big leap. As much as I hate to say it he really must have pulled the right heart strings. And let's hope he's serious too. If not she'll be devastated.

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    First off, i'm glad you came back with an update. I read your threads first time round, it's always been a very messed up relationship system you, your partner and your F#ck buddies have.

I think you're looking at her with rose tinted glasses, she isn't the perfect girl you want her to be and she didn't have the feelings for you that you believe she had/has.

Her last parting shot was bad, kicking you while you were down. Thats not the act of someone who wanted to be with you. For your own sake, you now have to let this go. Stop looking at her facebook, stop living in the past thinking what might have been.

Decide what you're going to do with your life now and if your long term partner is going to play a proper role in it (rekindle what you were once attracted to) or seperate from her properly.

I'm assuming your health issues have improved? You thought about making some positive changes to your lifestyle? It can really help your mental state become more positive as well.
    I'm glad someone remembers me.

I dunno, maybe I am looking at her with rose tinted glasses. I've known her ten years. I've seen her at her worst and at her best. I've seen her PMSing. I've seen her when she gets up in the morning. I was also there when she graduated college. It's weird... I feel like in some ways I've seen her grow up. She is quite a bit younger than me and I met her when she was pretty young. And this other guy is older then me which to me seems messed up. Idk, age is just a number I guess.

I don't understand what you mean by her last parting shot?

My health has improved. Still not in the best shape, but it's to the point where I can work. I'm trying to get more excercize but I am still a little limited with what I can do.

THank you for replying.

I mean when she decided to tell your girlfriend about a lot of other stuff over facebook, that was just digging the knife in.

It's slightly creepy that you've known her since she was so young and then had a long on/off sexual relationship with her, it's no wonder her relationships have been so messed up. Perahps she's found someone who can take her away from all that.

Let her go, focus on yourself and your current situation - you've still got the issue of staying with your long term partner 'for the kids' and being miserable, ending it and moving on, or working at it to become happy again.
    What's next for you?

Yea, maybe it is creepy to an outsider. But she was of age. And it takes two to tqngo, its not like I forced myself on her. From her recent facebook posts and blogs it sounds like he's doing a lot to take her away from reality... most of which isn't legal. She's been writing a lot about the effects of halucinegens... and sopmeone else I know who knows her told me she tried something called salvia. She was never into drugs before. He's taking her away from all this by killing her brain cells. What a guy.

To answer your question, I don't know what's next for me...getting a job is my focus right now.

You should just do everyone involved a huge favor and kill yourself. I suggest a gun or a rope, but use whatever method you feel most comfortable with.

Thanks for the sage advice there champ.

This actually got me thinking about what would happen if I really did off myself. I've thought about it, believe me. Right after my injury the only things that kept me going were thoughts of my kids and thoughts of her honestly.

Get professional help.

Edit: I wasn't being flippant, I really meant that you should seek help.

Yea, maybe it is creepy to an outsider. But she was of age. And it takes two to tqngo, its not like I forced myself on her. From her recent facebook posts and blogs it sounds like he's doing a lot to take her away from reality... most of which isn't legal. She's been writing a lot about the effects of halucinegens... and sopmeone else I know who knows her told me she tried something called salvia. She was never into drugs before. He's taking her away from all this by killing her brain cells. What a guy.
    She isn't your concern! Stop stalking her.

She is a grown woman making her own choices, i realise its hard but you have to let her go now. You made the decision to stay with your partner, so if possible seek some kind of relationship councilling to help you two.
    Good luck on the job hunt.

I hope the dark times of thinking about suicide are now behind you. You owe it to your kids to be the best dad you can possibly be to them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast