Hey , i am asking guys this time cus i am a guy and guys give better advice lol,

My ex and i broke up a bit over a week ago, due to certain frustrations in our relationship we argues more than normal , she was in psychosis, now she is better she broke up with me and wants to stay friends, she said she dosent want to loose me completely, she will miss me if i completely get out of her life etc.. we have hung out a few times recently and we cudddle like crazy and clearly there are feelings still there . we look at eachother without flinching, infact it feels like we are not even broke up. but since we broke up she thinks there is no point in getting back so fast, .. true because we both need to work on ourselves fore a bit .

my friends think i a just delaying the enevidable and hurting myself . There like DUDE, she broke up with u n said she dosent love u anymore, wat are u doing..

Problem is i am sooooo close to her, we are like inseperable and i love her unconditionally , i stayed with her through her worst . it sux she broke my heart but i forgive her .

What i wana know is the best approach to get her to see me more as a long term partner, our relationship was at times sunstable n we broke up before. i want to know how to make her crazy about me again or how to determine if there is hope or not . My goal is to make her want me and not to just have her be around me cus she feels bad or because it feels good, she knows i love her so how do i get her to love me again but without having to convince her,,

i have an upside, i can still see her we can go out n stuff, what kinds of things casn i say or do to help my situation, i want to see in her eyes again and hear in her voice that she still loves me .