+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not much semen

Not much semen

I've noticed when my boyfriend ejaculates that there isn't as much semen as there has been with other guys I've slept with. Not meaning to sound too gross here but it usually 'leaks out' with other guys afterwards but when I have sex with my boyfriend it doesn't do that. I noticed it the first time we slept together and every time since. This worries me abit as it makes me think that he will have problems having children. Is this normal?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe he jerks it too often. Make him go a week without nut bustin and there should be more cum for you at the end of the week

Agree with above, he possibly is wanking too much.

That or he has an excellent delivery system. Maybe he doesn't dribble afterwards because he got it all out in one go. Personally I find hubby is more inclined to dribble when he has less. It's like he doesn't have enough to form a projectile. Am I making any sense?
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

The amount of semen my boyfriend has tends to always vary. It's sometimes a lot but then sometimes less. It depends how often we have sex or if he jerks, those play a role in how much seems to come out. If it's days or time periods when my boyfriend and I have more sex then it's less. When I don't see my boyfriend for a few days and we have sex then it's a lot. Maybe he jerks it often? I'm sure it wouldn't necessarily affect having children since there doesn't need to be an entire river/much to potentially fertilize.

The quantity of semen should have no bearing on his fertility. Are you paranoid? Perhaps you could make him jerk off into a container so you can actually measure his 'output'

Thanks for the replies. When I first slept with him I noticed it yet he said he hadn't slept with anyone for months before that and I have no reason to suspect he lied about this. Maybe he does jerk off alot, I don't know. I know he has become abit paranoid about his fertility after something the doctor said when he gave him a health check (not quite sure what they said to him but he went out and spent loads of money on vitamins etc saying that although he doesn't want children yet he does one day and he wants to make sure everything is working OK). I guess that on top of what I had already noticed about the small amount of semen has got me abit paranoid.

Semen output also diminishes with age. So if he's over 40, that might make a difference. This is why we ask for peoples' ages.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

He's only 27!

Consider it a blessing if you swallow after oral!
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Lol I do swallow but I've never made him cum by giving him a blowjob yet.

or maybe theres something totaly different behind the whole thing...maybe he found out,that jerking off before sex will enable him to last longer