+ Follow This Topic

Thread: best method of communication??

best method of communication??

i was just after some advice RE communication.. basically i have some apologising and explaining to do to a girl ive been on a few dates with.. i know exactly what to say (im not really worried what happens, i have nothing to lose) but what is the best way to do it? phone, note passed on thru one of her friends or email? im thinking the note is best coz it gives me the chance to say what i have to say without her saying things, (which would happen if it were by phone) just worried that note looks a little pussyish?? what do you reckon is best method here?

go upto her , aske hr for a few momnts if she is with friends, and then just tell her the plain truth and keep ur face straight mate. no twitching of the face or contortions to show sincerity. just plain absolute truth will do that and believe truth has a wonderful effect.

just a advice, though u might wanna try

cheers

hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

James_b10-----The thing with notes is, that they tend to have a habit of popping up again when you least expect it. I wouldn't put stuff in writing unless you want all her girlfriends to know about it. Besides, girls analyse things to death so writing her a note may confuse her. If she's really upset with you, she may chuck it in the bin without reading it first.

Face-to-face is better. Shows you're a man :-D

face to face, definitely. if not, at least do it by phone.