+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me please, I'm desperate :(

Help me please, I'm desperate :(

Well I'm going to my boyfriend's next weekend, he has a bit of university work to do before Christmas. I asked him to spend some time together, even its for an hour or so, but he basically said no. I wouldn't of seen him for nearly a month because I thought I'd be the decent girlfriend and let him get most of his work done. But thing is that he does want to see me next weekend, I don't know what to do really.

Hi,

I know it must be difficult for you at the moment, Having a partner that is dealing with a stressful time is hard.

If you push to see him and he gives in - you give him the ammo to blame you if he doesn't do well with his work, and you really don't want that.

On the other side is the fact that you have not seen him for a month, this is very difficult for you....to be in a relationship means to spend time with the other person.

Have you considered having a bit of a brake as this could give him the space for his work and stress you out a bit less as you will not have the pressure there to see him.

The only other thing you can do is enjoy your time spend it with friends and keep yourself occupied.

You did not say how he was with you when he said no to spending time with you.?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't understand what you're saying. You're double posting and it's annoying. Do it again, and you'll see stars. Thread closed.Don't feel like merging this not understandable piece of work.
    I wazzzz here