+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do this?

Why do this?

Made plans with guy, all seemed to be going well, next to last message I got was pretty much this

'I won't have credit for a week, I'm not ignoring you I promise.'

Guy then disappears, does not respond to text or email.

So annoying.Why do that. If there's an issue why can't people just be grown ups and say what's wrong. Grrr

love hearing im not ignoring you BS then they do. its just how people are, something else is more important. they just are not putting a real effort into what they think they want.

stupid thing is - you end up kicking off over the fact that they're ignoring you rather than whatever it is/was they could have told you.

if there is a valid reason for the action it can be excused, but 9 times out of 10 its just an excuse for someone not being caring to say not interested. men and women both do this. I would leave the situation alone. move on.

still. Doesn't stop me from wanting to punch him in nuts if I see him again.

I've got a mixed response when I've suggested this before. Plenty of people tell you to be civil to people ex's etc. Why? They've pissed you off why not show it? They clearly don't learn anything by being civil or nice? I say we go back to the older days whereby a man insults a woman she gets to slap him upside the kisser....in some cultures it's a way of regaining honour...and in fact if you don't retaliate it's like the insult he has thrown at you must be true.

so your pissed, but your wasting engery. hes not worth your mind. im not wasting my time on 4 women who write checks their mouth cant case, just move on.

possibly because it's someone I've known for a while.

call him out on it next time ya see him or if he happens to text ya in a week or 2. ive done it, just to be a dick. I don tlike people fuking on me like that!

I don't think you're a dick for calling people on it. They continue to get away with it because people let them. Thanks for the no BS advice.

yourwelcome.