+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to be more girlfriend than friend in relationship?

How to be more girlfriend than friend in relationship?

So, being a woman, I somehow have the exceptional ability to be friend zoned in relationships. It's great that I can have a best friend in a boyfriend, but it gets boring when there's no romance involved. Could you guys give me tips to make sure this doesn't happen again? Like how to be more romantic to a guy and stuff or appear to be more like a girlfriend? It doesn't help that I'm a tomboy so any tips are definitely welcome...

Guys like meals, be a host. You being a tomboy as you say should have nothing to do with you being closer to a guy. Be cute and hang around / on him more in person, or think how the guy gives you attention and why you like it and try to do the same things back.

Well, I happen to love tomboy girls! Going hiking with a girl that doesn't mind getting muddy, to me, is romantic. Once that romance sets in, I do the rest. Me and my gf had a tent, and we took a hike deep in a forest. We set up the tent by the stream, and had a great time! When we got sweaty we went naked in the stream to rinse off. It was spontaneous and wonderful!

As for you, try to talk about his (realistic) fantasies involving you. When he comes over, dress in something sexy. Even plastic wrap works. A little wrap for your top half, a little for your bottom half, like a little skirt. Have some music playing, candles lit. Start with a backrub, then start rubbing other things. Take care of him, at first, then once you get him started, he'll take care of you (if he's a good guy).

Find out what else gets his heart going. Does he like tomboy girls, or girly girls? If he likes girly girls, there's a big incompatibility there.

Women are rarely assertive in bed. So many men like it when they are assertive. Another time, get out the handcuffs. Handcuff him to the bed, and have your way with him. Does he like it a bit rough? Then slap his butt a bit.

For more ideas, PM me. This is a family-friendly board.
    Last edited by bulrush; 30-11-11 at 06:19 AM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)