+ Follow This Topic

Thread: another...half-sad story..read on

another...half-sad story..read on

i'll try to keep it short...as possible

I met this girl...I was single for a half year or so, she was also...we started out as friends...she showed interest a lot, and i liked her...but at the time, I wasn't in position to bond...an

as time passed by, we got closer and closer...phone calls, sms, we met here and there...and then...she made the fisrt move.

I really fell for her. I was her second, she had a guy for 4 years, and then pause...or so i thought...

Last 2 months we were together...it wasnt the "real real thing" cause we only saw each other once a week, but we were in touch all the time in other way, phone, mobile etc...

And then few days ago, she said "I'm leaving you"...I have feelings so strong for that girl, I couldn't just say "get the f*** outta my face, ok, i hate you, bye" or anything like that...

I tried to talk...and we did...she told me everything about it...that boyfriend she had/has is opsessive, spoiled and manipulates her...he makes scenes over arguments, hurts himself just to have it his way...

She said to me that she can't bare to have that in her life, so she must convince him and her that it's over...by giving him that one moer chance...

Do you think it's reasonable to be there for here during that period? I still feel for her, and I would like if it could stay that way...but I don't know...

She told me yesterday that she loves me, and that after I stayed by her side after she told me that she leaves me, that she feels for me x times more...

I don't know if you get the situation, if you do, tell me what should I do...

There..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Props for all the spacing in your post. I love when people do that, makes it easer to skim through.

If I read all the right stuff, sounds like a sticky situation, you guys liked eachother, went for it, didn't work out, and she now has some obsessive boyfriend that she wants to get rid of?

If that's the case, then I wouldn't suggest making yourself too available, that could lead her to start takin' you for granted every time she has a bad relationship. Misery loves company, and even if she's not doin' it conciously, she might just be bringin' you along for the ride using the possibility a renewed relationship as the bait.

I'm not sayin' ingnore her, but don't go runnin' every time she just needs somebody to talk to.

That's my advice, based on what I think I read.

It looks like she could use a good friend right now and she wants you to be that person. It's hard, because you love her and want more than being just friends. In a situation like this, she has to get rid of excess baggage from her past. I would say, if you can handle it, all the power to you, but don't do any favours like frasbee said. Help her with what you can, but don't be at her every beckon call. Then she may think you'll ALWAYS be there. Continue to live a life and don't stop for anyone.

I also feel that because she tells you she'll have MORE feelings for you is good, but again. Just be careful. Good luck!

Cdoc

...thanks for the input...

we talk on the phone these days...talk about this...she says she can't stop thinking about me, and that she lhas emotions for me...she met with him yesterday and said i was in her head all the time...

i hope she doesnt tell me all that stuff just to comfort me...i believe she isnt like that...

i told her i miss her town...she said "you will come again"...and i asked what does that mean...she said "...because of me"...

i told her i will go out, maybe get into something with somebody...maybe not...i cant predict stuff like that...

she said she wants all that over because of us...i truly feel for her

in the back of my mind, i just want to be some girl now, to ease my ego or whatever...but if she finishes off with her guy in few months...i hope we'll get the chance to try again

i can't, just can't stop thinkng about her, us...

p.s. - i told her i won't call her...if she want's to hear from me, she knows how to get to me...

i hope this ends soon...

"p.s. - i told her i won't call her...if she want's to hear from me, she knows how to get to me..."

Stay strong, that's the best thing you can do right now.

i just dont understand one thing,

how does she get rid of that guy by giving him one more chance?????

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Yeah, it's pretty illogical. In my experience though, you just can't force people to be rational, especially emotionally. They need to realize it themselves.

And she will.

just for my own sake...do you think that a few months is worth "waiting"?

p.s. - to make all things even more funny, i asked one girl out yesterday...just to forget about everything and to hang out...and she didnt show up...isnt that nice

mate that sucks and u know it.
    hang in there buddy.

if few months waiting is worth it then i amwilling to wait 6 for my habibi(means my dearest in arabic).

mate, if u think that she will come back to u, then sure wait. but my advice would be to go upto her and simly calmly ask her whether she loves u or not. dont listen to any bullshit, just ask her yes or no. if she says yes, then grab her hand and take her with you to ur favorite haunt and tell her that since she loves u and u love her, she shouldnt be going to that fr*** . make it clear. ok

try all options b4 u are resigned to waiting. i wish someone had told me this two months back

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

i don't want to push nothing...i tought about going to her home, but i'm not the type to make scenes in front of her parents, that i haven't even met yet...i will let thign go their way...because the only other way is to come up to her house and tell her parents all about that guy...and that would cause her problems, and i could forget about her forever...

i will continue with my life...before i met her, i had a half year pause with girls and relationships, i'm not saying that i will run away from it, i'm just saying i will let things to happend. if they do, ok, if not...not. like yesterday...

and maybe someday (soon...whatever soon is, a couple of months with somebody you don't really love is enough?), i will come home and she will be in her car, waiting in front of my house...she told me she will do that as soon this is over...
    if this thing we had was real, then we shouldn't have no problems of making it real again...i think we will do it

^ updates:

ok...yesterday I made a move...was it a good, bad or neither, I don't know...

it's like this...she called me up in the morning...we talked...she told me she's goin out with her girls tonight...i said i'll stay at home, cos i don't feel like goin out...she lives 100 miles from my place, two hours drive, just so you know

so i was at home all afternoon, doing nothing...and i say to myself - i'm going to see her. and i wont tell her nothing, just appear in front of her doors...

so i jump in my car, and half way there i send a message "how you doin, what are you doin..." just to see where she is...no reply...

so i came to her town...park in her street and the second i parked she sends me a message "i'm at home, getting dressed to go out tonight..."

perfect timing, i said. so i called her and told her let's go sit down to talk...and she was surprised...i expected her to be upset...but she wasnt...

so we sat in her car...talked a bit...she hugged me...kissed me in the cheek few times...and then we kissed...i nearly cried...she said that she misses me...loves me...

and she told me that when i was leaving...and kissed me again...

she said she will come to my place to see me that "last" time...

please tell me how to act...im confused...today she sent me few messages...with "i miss you" content...and i called her...she talked about when this is over she'll come to my house without telling...and that she will never go away from me then...

i don't know...how should i act next week, in this "last" rendezvous...man...women..
    Last edited by sebo; 27-02-05 at 02:07 AM.

Oh, oh no...

Dude, be smart.

Take a look at the earlier posts before you wake up a month from now kicking yourself in the balls.

Peace.

be smart means...?