+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bank teller might be interested in me?

Bank teller might be interested in me?

Hey guys i'm new to the forum

Ok so here is my story, i hope you guys can help me crack this puzzle lol

One day i went to the bank, there was these really pretty girl at the bank. I was depositing two checks, one for me with my name and one for my father. We have he same last name so she asked who i was, name1 or name2.

I told her name1 (me), she smiled and help me trough my deposits. (That was a few months ago). She seemed kinda of interested, but like i have read and heard form other people she is a bank teller and she need to be friendly and helpful to customers.

Like a month ago i went back to the bank to deposit another check from work, and she remembered me! she said, "name1 right?" i said yes and smile.( i was thinking in my head, how she remembered me?) she helped me through again very nicely and she even saw on the system that my birthday was close by. She said, hey your birthday is soon, you are turning 21! we had a little conversation, a few words that i cant remember, and i left. I felt kinda happy that a she, a bank teller remembered me since they see so many people everyday and the last time we meet was a few months ago (because every time i go to make a deposit she is not there working that shift ... )

Last Saturday, my dad went to deposit a check to that same branch and she helped him. She asked him about me when she saw my dad's last name. Since we have a weird and long last name it is difficult to forget. She asked him, How is your son? i haven't seen him in a while, my dad responded: oh he is working (i dont know how it ended since i havent asked him the whole story lol)

Now my question is, is she really into me?

I can remember someone name and face and all but like i'm not gonna ask someone i don't even know about her. It might be her job to be friendly but is it that much to like believe she liked me?

Ill try to go and cash a check next week, i hope she is working that day...or ill just have to go and do a silly transactions some days to see if i can catch her there.

Thanks guys

reminds me of when a bank teller did that with me. i just asked her for her number one day...make sure shes old nuff...cuz when i was 24 that good looking bank teller was 17 lol. Id ask her when her bday if next time ya see her and if its within your age ask her for her number. tellers see alot of people a day like bartenders so the fact she remebered was a sign for the good.

I think she was just being sociable with you and she's like that with everyone. I hope I'm wrong and she really likes you though. Ask her some questions like whats a good movie to see? Or if there are any good restaurants in town..or tell her about a restaurant you went to that was awesome. Hopefully if you play it right she can hint around that she wants to go with you..hope my advice helped you somewhat. Good luck!

I'm a bank teller too and I think she may just be friendly. Myself and other colleagues have been asked out before by regular customers, and even if we decline we can still maintain a friendship with them. I think she might remember you because its easier to remember people after you've had a friendly conversation with them and you associate something familiar you remember about them when you see them again. But it never hurts to ask, and you have nothing to lose by asking her if she'd like to catch up outside of work. Good luck!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was a bank teller a long time ago, and although I saw a million different faces, I rarely remembered names (unless they were regulars), so I think it IS a good sign she remembered your name. I think you should go in a couple more times, and try to strike up a friendly conversation, then ask if she wants to get together some time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was a bank teller once upon a time. We were always trained to remember people's faces and names, personalize conversations, and point out meaningful things like their birthday or their cute dog. If I didn't remember people I got in shit. Tellers are paid to be the friendly face of the bank.

It's hard to tell if she likes you, or is just a nice person doing her job.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Youve only been there a few times and shes asked your dad about you, i think your chances are good, let me know how it goes