+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Masurbating...for girl

hahahaaaaaaaaaa
    I have it all. Including kino.

just try different positions, different locations ... places where it's not allowed to do it, the sneaky part just helps you getting there faster most of the times

and stimulating of the ass or you're vagina by a dildo of vibrator or anything can help you indeed ...

g spot is a good suggestion. In case some ppl wants to know where to locate it, here's the tip. Use your middle finger and stick it into the vagina about 2 knuckles deep, and rub against the vagina wall. Especially near the urinary tube is always a good place to start. Then use the other palm and press against the vagina from outside about 2 in. from the clit. The final step......lood for the g spot, which varies from woman to woman. When you (she) feel the sensation, try to pin point the g spot. That I leave to those who are interest to find out, and it gives woman the most pleasure during the process of locating it. Hope it shines some light and happiness. :o

Lay on your side and cross your legs with one hand betweend your legs and bring your head up like you were doing side crunches and tight'n your abs. if you do it right it feels really good.

I feel the same way, it does get old. But one way I keep masterbating new and exciting is just by experimenting. Sometimes I just use my pointer finger and tap my clit, it takes practice, but once you get it right, it feels awesome. I also do a combo where i finger myself with one hand and rub and roll my finger over my clit with my other hand. Just experiment a lil bit and find some new techniques. Good luck!
    ::LiFe Is ThE rEaL tEsT, bOyZ aRe ThE eXtRa CrEdIt::

I am a male, but I know this. Anal sex for women is pleasurable only from the "idea" of it (being kinky). The reason as to why it is euphoric for men, and not women, is because the man's prostate gland is palpated by the dick/dildo/whatever. It is the prostate which is the man's G-spot.

I may be wrong (about the female part) but I don't see how the female G-spot can be reached (without a spear) from the anal cavity.

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."
    - John Burroughs

Let me get this straight.. this was a thread about new ways to masterbate for women.. yet all I see are guys answers? WOMEN!! WTF? Come on.. help this girl!

Ok personal I think buying a dildo is the thing to do ... however, I also think that it can become a crutch. If you use it alot .. you may need it for awhile in order to really get off.

In my opinion, I think the best thing is using your head to help fantize and build up to masterbation. Dont just go right at it.. help yourself by doing a little foreplay with yourself before you do the deed. We are not like men .. we need foreplay .. it helps build lubrication for sex to be more enjoyable.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12