+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I' m confused

I' m confused

My girlfriend and i have gone a 2 month relationship, but then after a couple of weeks, she update her status in facebook saying that how that her boyfriend (me) was not giving enough attention, or caring.

She stop answering my call, my text, and the worst thing is that she's in the same class with me, so everyday i have this awkward feeling everytime i saw her. I asked her if she's disappointed in me, or mad at me, but she always says no, i don't know what to do, i kept thinking about it, it even kept me awake until 3AM one day.

But when i though that it's over, she text me wanting to something like forgive and forget, saying that she misses when we first get together. It's been fine for a couple of days, but then when we were texting, she stops answering my text and in facebook she updated her status saying that how no one ever listen to her, and no one care about her. I was stunned by this, i asked her about this, but like before she just say that she's not mad.

I 'm confused, i don't know what to do next, and that awkward feeling is coming back again, and worst o.O

ehm...have you tried to listen to her and care more about her? >.< seems that she truly is dissapointed and that you are doing something wrong...again

I tried to, but it's like she's not giving me a chance to do so, i feel like she hate me now.

well...you are surely missing something...and you have to figure out what it is work hard to get back to her...and it seems that its something important when shes so bad about it :/
    ...she will give you a chance when she will see that it has changed...

First and foremost, she is quite immature. Instead of TALKING to you about whats bothering you, she passive aggressively updates you on her feelings via fakebook. That in itself shows her lack of communication. The she lies to you and says nothings wrong as if you should be able to read her mind. Until this communication issue is dealt with, the future of this relationship is very dim.

immature comes to mind. why does she feel a need to post your stuff on facebook. she wants pitty and attention and in some odd way she prob wants to you blow up her wall with lovey crap. if you wanna try somthing go buy some flowers, write everything down and give it to her in person and say in your letter i will be calling you at this time.

if nothing happens, walk away.

She shouldn't be holding back her feelings and blaming it on those around her. Times like these you're going to need to take the initiative. Talk to her, and don't let her go until she spills what's upsetting her. If she can't give an honest answer then she's obviously craving attention or it's a matter that doesn't concern you (still, try to help her I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by 2snobal View Post
    She shouldn't be holding back her feelings and blaming it on those around her. Times like these you're going to need to take the initiative. Talk to her, and don't let her go until she spills what's upsetting her. If she can't give an honest answer then she's obviously craving attention or it's a matter that doesn't concern you (still, try to help her I guess).
    i agree...this is the best advice here yet...try to help her