+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The most exciting kisses

passionate ones and neck ones for sure!
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

Exciting Kisses

More can be found on [URL="http://www.kissingpractice.com"]Kissing Practice[/URL].

Quote Originally Posted by LdFilip View Post
    so ill start then ...well,kissing is really exciting itself,but for me is even more exciting for eg tongue sucking or gentle biting of tongue and lips...or just teasing kiss when you barely touch the lips...

oh,and i forgot to mention,that i really like the taste after smoking (cigarete ofc)...i dont smoke,i dont like when people around me smoke or stink of smoking,but when kissing is really nice
    That's a pretty good description, minus the cigarette taste.

The shorter, ragged, almost desperate breaths when the passion intensifies. Each kiss deeper and hungrier as that craving builds. It makes it such a sensual, sensory experience in addition to the physical pleasure...

Necking, nuzzling the ear while kissing, tongueing without drooling all over or breathing into each other (some people do that, it's disgusting, breathe through the nose damn you!).

Two kinds of kisses are best: the kind that makes you tear over emotion, be it because it's been a long time coming, it means so much in that moment, you're saying goodbye...it's only partially sexual, it's emotional. The other kind is the kind that just screams at your body to ****..right..now...intense, lots of tongue, switching position, just snogging each other.

CAC is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I love to tease when I kiss. Kiss everywhere around their mouth, forehead, nose, ears, neck, etc. And just when they start getting heated and impatient, tug on their bottom lip and finally give in. Its the best feeling watching someone go crazy inside and let the tension build and build

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    The current gf doesn't like French kissing, so I've been relegated to simple lip kissing, but I try to make it interesting. I like to gently suck her upper or lower lip at the end of a kiss. Neck kissing is good, too. I like to kiss her all over her body, particularly her large brown nipples, her perfect ass (wow, I love to kiss those perfect buns, holding them firm in my hands), her taut inner thighs. I'm pretty verbally expressive and complimentary while I move from body part to body part, kissing and such. After sex, I like to kiss her shoulders and back, particularly lower back. I spend time touching and kissing her.

Anyway, time for breakfast...
    LOL! Seriously? After all that, breakfast?!?! haha
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

LOL, yeah I can compartmentalize things.
    Great skill - I had to stay in the bed for a bit after reading that! haha

Plus, writing was a good break from missing the gf. She's incommunicado when out of town and I think about her all the time. I'll see her in a couple of days.
    Cool - sounds like someone is totally in love. Lucky girl!
    “Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.” - Hermione Gingold-

I dated a girl years ago who had a thing for taking off her pants, straddling my thigh and rocking back and forth until she got a nut while we made out. Nice memory

You should kiss people with passion. So if you don't give a shit about them? Don't kiss them! You need to really want them, so that when you kiss you can feel their desire as you kiss them hardly or slowly.

Also, touch them while you kiss them. It makes you want them more and the temptation increases.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12