+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 22 never had a girlfriend before

well there is a difference between having a couple drinks to get a little warm and loosen up, and then there is a difference between getting wasted and passing out. I do not recommend the latter. If you two aren't mature enough to enjoy some adult refreshments without getting wasted, then you two would not be ready to go past 1st base.

im not sure if its the best idea...to get a bit drunk to get a courage (or just to be in a mood)...and im not talking about total drunken state...thats a cowardness...and anyway...that time you want to be with her,to feel every touch...everything

...but still,courage wasnt the main problem...just when,how...or what to do at all?

Hi guys!
    I dream of people not to be lonely. That is why I created a new dating-site [url]www.interdating.com[/url] to help people to communicate from all over the world. I selected only those, who look for serious relationships. So if you are such a person, register during the week and you will be able to use it absolutely free during 6 month!

Ticket to success with girls is confidence, and being a smooth talker.

Quote Originally Posted by 911 View Post
    Hi guys!
    I dream of people not to be lonely. That is why I created a new dating-site [url]www.interdating.com[/url] to help people to communicate from all over the world. I selected only those, who look for serious relationships. So if you are such a person, register during the week and you will be able to use it absolutely free during 6 month!
    Wow something stinks around here....what is that stench?

Quote Originally Posted by LdFilip View Post
    im not sure if its the best idea...to get a bit drunk to get a courage (or just to be in a mood)...and im not talking about total drunken state...thats a cowardness...and anyway...that time you want to be with her,to feel every touch...everything

...but still,courage wasnt the main problem...just when,how...or what to do at all?
    I hope it's not to late.
    Here's my advice and hope it helps
    I am 17 so I some what get where your coming from.
    Things I do to break the ice or get her in the "mood"
    When you are with her lets say watching a movie,talk to her listen to what she has to say.
    Then when you feel the time is right (for me I tell myself to man up and go for it) touch her hand or put your arm around her,give her a compliment,if she is interested she will respond back to your touch nows the time to take the next step,kiss her on the cheek,on the lips and then if she's interested it's all smooth sailing from there.
    To sum it all up just give your self a peep talk
    "now or never"
    "Man up dummy"
    "you got this just do it already" Etc
    Hope this helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12