+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 22 never had a girlfriend before

22 never had a girlfriend before

Sup everyone, Im looking for help so hopefully this year I'll be able to spend my christmas with someone special. Im 22, live in Cali, and ive never had a girlfriend before. I've had a few flings before but they never lasted more than a month, nothing official.

Im a shy guy and I suffer from social anxiety so I never make the initiative to talk to girls, I wait until they talk to me. Ive been lucky enough that a couple girls have approached me and given me their numbers. We'll go out on a few dates, and once my lack of personality and confidence shows they lose interest. Either they'll stop talking to me completely or Ill end up in the friend zone.

I screw up a lot of oppourtunities too. Theres been two girls who I invited to spend the night and actually came though. But once they're over its just a bunch of awkward silence while watching TV and we end up just sleeping next to each other.

Im looking to get more "game" as a girl once told me. Im not bad looking so I figure if I work on personality my chances would be a lot better. Lookward to any advice you can throw me!

ehm...are you asking for some tips on what to do,how to do it and how to be a good bf and lover?like cuddling tips and so?do i get it right?

You read my mind. I have no problems hanging out and casual stuff, its just that when it comes time for me to make my move I have no clue what I should do. I dont know how to touch a woman I feel like if I did it the wrong way Id come off as a creep

well...in that case...sadly...id like to know that too...so...HEY FOLKS,CAN YOU GIVE US SOME NICE AND GOOD TIPS,PLEASE?...we are one big ear ^^

me and my bf of 7 months both have anxeity and social issues we met on plentyoffish.com and when my sister was having issues i suggested online dating and recently found her guy on okcupid.com

Not having a girlfriend is not such a big deal. I'm much older than you and never had even a single date with a woman.

sorry,but you didnt get my point...i have girlfriend now...but the problem is,that now,im like a total noob...i dont know what to do when im with her,how to do,how to touch,when to touch and so...

...and when im thinking about it,not knowing is worse than be alone...cos that way you at least wont ruin anything :/

always act like yourselve no matter who you are. as what to do, how to and where to touch and so. communicate with her, ask her what she likes. Also as lame as it sounds maybe pick up a book. you would be suprised how much you could learn. oviously "practice makes perfect" but people have been writing books about this stuff since forever and there is an endless list of stuff you can do, how to get to that point and where to touch. sorry for misunderstanding

the thing is,that i already checked an ocean of books,guides,movies etc.,i was talking to her too...but i can tell you one thing...the more you ask,the more you look like a moron...you might say that you wont look like that in eyes of your gf or so,but thats not true...women want a man,self-confident and so...and too much of asking really wont help you to be like that(im not saying that i wanna be like someone or so,i am myself...just that asking will eventualy degrade to a total moron)...and most of things you wont find anywhere and nobody will tell you...

really...i got many informations from my gf that nobody else will tell...but at the same time,the more i ask,the more different will be her view on me...and it already is -.-

a little bit of liquid courage will calm the nerves as well as break the ice....

Quote Originally Posted by whenweawake View Post
    always act like yourselve no matter who you are. as what to do, how to and where to touch and so. communicate with her, ask her what she likes. Also as lame as it sounds maybe pick up a book. you would be suprised how much you could learn. oviously "practice makes perfect" but people have been writing books about this stuff since forever and there is an endless list of stuff you can do, how to get to that point and where to touch. sorry for misunderstanding
    Ive been told asking a girl for a kiss is a nono, doesnt the same go for touching?

Do not ask a girl if it's okay to kiss or touch her. The moment you do, her hornyness will just fly out the window. Those things should be "in the moment" and passionate.
    try this.... buy a bottle of her favourite booze and rent a movie. Dim the lights to make movie watching "romantic". After a couple glasses of her choice of booze preferance, both of you will loosen up a bit. Perhaps then you can just put an arm around her, or your hand on her thigh.....you should get a reaction from her. At least she should give a smile, lean on you, hold your hand....something! If you are getting a positive reaction....green light says proceed. Go ahead and lean in for the kiss on her neck or lips....not her cheek. Remember, it takes two to tango. It takes a lot of courage to make the first move....but if she is not giving you any positive reaction to your moves after some 'horny boosters' (alcohol) then don't try anything else. You made the move, the ball will be in her court to make the second move. The right girl will come along that will like you for you. I personally prefer a shy type of guy with little sexual encounters than a "Fabio" wannabe.
    Last edited by bcgirl; 01-12-11 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Do not ask a girl if it's okay to kiss or touch her. The moment you do, her hornyness will just fly out the window. Those things should be "in the moment" and passionate.
    try this.... buy a bottle of her favourite booze and rent a movie. Dim the lights to make movie watching "romantic". After a couple glasses of her choice of booze preferance, both of you will loosen up a bit. Perhaps then you can just put an arm around her, or your hand on her thigh.....you should get a reaction from her. At least she should give a smile, lean on you, hold your hand....something! If you are getting a positive reaction....green light says proceed. Go ahead and lean in for the kiss on her neck or lips....not her cheek. Remember, it takes two to tango. It takes a lot of courage to make the first move....but if she is not giving you any positive reaction to your moves after some 'horny boosters' (alcohol) then don't try anything else. You made the move, the ball will be in her court to make the second move. The right girl will come along that will like you for you. I personally prefer a shy type of guy with little sexual encounters than a "Fabio" wannabe.
    Best advice ive gotten so far thanks!

no problem. Let me know how it goes. I'm in no way trying to promote alcohol, but for most people it certainly helps loosen up.

Yea its true a little liquid courage goes a long way but i think ur advice would work without booze as well. It hasnt always helped me in the past, I remember this one chick i was chopping it up with passed out stone cold in the middle of a sentence after going shot for shot with me. I just put a blanket on her and went home lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast