+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Forehead Kisses

Forehead Kisses

What does it mean when you kiss a girl on the forehead? Is it a term of endearment?

i think its one of the sweetest things a guy can do. it shows you truly care from them, and endearment. Makes us feel like your not using us and acually care for us as a girl. Or maybe thats just me

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's one of few parts of my body that still keeps on giving me butterflies in my belly, when I'm kissed there.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by luvleegirl View Post
    What does it mean when you kiss a girl on the forehead? Is it a term of endearment?
    It is for me. I kiss my wife on the forehead all the time. Also on the end of her nose.

When I do that, it means that I wanna take care of her and treat her like a princess

Could mean a lot of things.. Different guy, different meaning. Anyhow, it's a sweet gesture as I find that a kiss on the forehead is non-erogenous and purely what it is.

Yes, I see it as a sort of protective and loving kiss.

Yeah as mentioned above, it depends on the guy - different guy different reasons.

Likewise, different for each girl too.

For me - if I'm kissed on the forehead, I find it really sweet and feel it's the guy showing me their love (not necessarily 'love' could be friendly) and when a forehead kiss is accompanied with his arms around me, it's extra sweet cos I feel so protected and 'special'.

I think the key is how the kiss is given: the longer they kiss you, the more it points to love love, otherwise it's friendly

When life becomes too tough and one feels the need to hide - one will start dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    It is for me. I kiss my wife on the forehead all the time. Also on the end of her nose.
    Hubby and I have turned nose kisses into a silly game. I try to kiss his nose without him being able to get me back and vice versa. It's cute.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Hubby and I have turned nose kisses into a silly game. I try to kiss his nose without him being able to get me back and vice versa. It's cute.
    LOL, that's hilarious! We've got a "Nose Kiss" game too. I try to kiss the end of her nose and she tries to intercept with lips, and vice versa. Gotta get the sneak nose-kiss in.

MM and HIA you both make me SICK!
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Only one guy has ever kissed me on the forehead and I thought my hearted had melted. Strange thing was we were never anything more than friends. No sexual attraction at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Dune View Post
    When I do that, it means that I wanna take care of her and treat her like a princess

Could mean a lot of things.. Different guy, different meaning. Anyhow, it's a sweet gesture as I find that a kiss on the forehead is non-erogenous and purely what it is.
    What if he kisses you on the forehead before he kisses you on the lips?
    I feel some meaning behind thhis one for some reason..

Thanks

What if he kisses you on the forehead before he kisses you on the lips?
    I feel some meaning behind thhis one for some reason..

Thanks
    Ask him.

As a rule of thumb, women really shouldn't try to "read" men's intentions, because you'll assign far more meaning to it than men do. Most times it just is what it is.

Well, I've only ever kissed two girls on the forehead before. One of them, I knew for months and we were on and off, and I just got the urge. The other, was not that long ago, when I met (considering I've lived on the gold coast, melbourne, sydney and a couple of other coastal areas) honestly the most beautiful girl I've ever met in my life, we talked and danced all night at the pub/club, never had more in common with someone that quick. When it was time for her and her mates to leave, we hugged, and I kissed her on the forehead for about 2 seconds before she just ripped her head up and started pashing the sh!t out of me, which was unreal. Not a great kisser but it was still unreal haha... Anyway, when I kiss a girl on the forehead, I've noticed it's because I want her to feel like she's special and not just another girl that I want to make out with or stick my pen!s down her throat... In my opinion, if we kiss you on the forehead, you're someone worth investing time into. That's just my opinion. And it's definitely not a "let's just be friends gesture", that would be the cheek kiss imo...

As a girl, I definitely read a forehead kiss as 'I like you and I want to protect you and make you feel special.' The guy I'm currently involved with does it a fair amount, more than any other partner has, and it makes me melt every time. It seems to be a significant but subtle gesture.