+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could a woman ever be intimate with a man with breasts ?

Could a woman ever be intimate with a man with breasts ?

Hi, im new and feel pretty embarressed to be posting, but ive come to a point in my life when im fed up of being scared and alone. In short i have been suffering for about 4 years with a severe hormone condition, in that time i have developed large breasts and i am how can i say more feminine than i use to be. But im desperate for a relationship and to find someone to love me for me, so could a woman be with a man with breasts, would it turn you off ?

Thanks for reading

Is this something that you have done to yourself? Or something that is like a hormonal imbalance causing your 'breasts'? Can you describe your appearance a little more? Height, weight, look?

Hi, thanks for replying its a hormone disorder that i have had for almost 5 years, its very complicated, but my body cannot process testosterone, and converts alot of it to estrogen i have tried all kinds of medications but nothing works without making me very ill and at risk to all sorts of problems later in life. I am 5'9" and 169ibs at the moment i use to weight about 200ibs but this condition has caused muscle loss over the last few years, i have large breasts and not man boobs as some people call them, short hair thats brown and avarage looking i guess, i have quite a large bum now aswell due to the cursed estrogen. I dont feel very masculine anymore

Well, I'm guessing that condition has got to be very uncomfortable for you and I'm so sorry for that I imagine you have looked into the cosmetic surgery side of it and it might not be an option for you. Have you considered working out at the gym to maybe build some muscle mass? That could help in what your feeling you lack as far as masculine wise. And as for your question about women, I think everyone has flaws. Me? My stomach looks like it was attacked with an industrial cheese grater after I had 2 kids. But I have a great man who accepts me If you try more to build your confidence, confidence will come And if you don't let it get to you, and let that confidence shine through, thats all a woman will see and will likely be okay with the rest.

Thank you it is very hard, ive kinda become abit of a loner becuase of it, i have considered plastic surgery and i have been turned down twice. Reason being my breasts are apparently still growing and to remove them now would be abit pointless as i would still grow some more after, and the scarring will be severe because my breasts are so large i do have my own weights and stuff here at my house, i had the same idea but my muscle will never build back up while im producing estrogen, i just tone up and it makes me look even more feminine so at the minute im stuck like this, i have sort of become attached to my breasts though as weird as that sounds, i guess i just want to be excepted as i am, but not sure a woman could find my attractive. Thank you for all your help its very appreciated

If you've become a loner because of it, that to me sounds like embarrassment over them. If you are embarrassed, why are you attached? In either case, I don't think its impossible for you to find someone who will accept you for who you are. Sometimes its more trial and error, but I know eventually you will find someone your happy with. Keep your head up hun.

My godmother spent a long time in a relationship with a man that had a very feminine body. She was bisexual and enjoyed having what she called the best of both worlds. Their relationship went the same way as a lot of relationships, money problems and personality clashes.

What I am saying is there are women that will have no problem with your body issues. I think you will have a better chance with bi-sexual chicks than you will with straight chicks, just because they are often more open minded.

That's my 2 cents.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I do feel embarressed about what has happened to me and how people view me, i have actually been assaulted on 3 occasions because of how i look now, one of these times was by a person i use to call a friend, i confided in him and it all went very wrong, thats why im so alone now because i cant talk about it to anyone because im scared, i see a phiychiatrist at the hospital once every 3 months but she doesent really help that much but i do feel comfortable with myself in away, just worry about how im viewed and scared. And maybe i would have a chance with a bisexual woman, but its abit hard to know who is really lol and having both in one is kind of weird so maybe they wont be that into me but i guess its worth a shot. Thank you to both of you, i wasent really expecting any responses, so a big thank you

I also think you will have more luck with bisexual women. They are more open-minded, confident, and like both masculine and feminine features.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I usually don't recommend dating sites but in this case I would. On some sites you can see straight away if someone is bi or not. Also you have the chance to get comfortable with people before having to meet them.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

find people who don't make you feel like an outcast...it may mean you have to be more open minded yourself..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by toughtimes View Post
    I do feel embarressed about what has happened to me and how people view me, i have actually been assaulted on 3 occasions because of how i look now, one of these times was by a person i use to call a friend, i confided in him and it all went very wrong, thats why im so alone now because i cant talk about it to anyone because im scared, i see a phiychiatrist at the hospital once every 3 months but she doesent really help that much but i do feel comfortable with myself in away, just worry about how im viewed and scared. And maybe i would have a chance with a bisexual woman, but its abit hard to know who is really lol and having both in one is kind of weird so maybe they wont be that into me but i guess its worth a shot. Thank you to both of you, i wasent really expecting any responses, so a big thank you
    There are decent people who can see past the physical. You'll find dating harder than most, tho, so its important to stay positive (which is very attractive) and open to other people. However, I do think you should keep your condition to yourself until you get to know people better. Your condition will unfortunately bring out the worst in some small-minded people, as you have found.

Stick around, post if it helps. We're a pretty open-minded bunch.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Thanks everyone for the advice, i think maybe the dating site could be a good idea, if i could talk and get to know them better that would be a great start. I would worry about meeting them for the first time becuase even with a compression vest which i wear at times my breasts are still obvious and the compression vest about kills me lol very hard to breath and it hurts, but the whole idea is a very good one so thank you I guess i dont know how to really talk about the whole subject. Women seem to be alot more understanding as a whole. Again a big thank you to all of you

personally i like my men masculine looking. That is what I'm attracted to. As i've suggested in another thread, in your situation I would suggest online dating. Taking things slow to get to know women online, showing pics of yourself, after time letting them know your personal embarrassments and you getting to know hers, then when you two are ready to meet face to face there won't be anything you need to hide. Online you can even find bi-sexual women easier than walking on the streets and guessing who is bisexual. Ever thought about hitting up a lesbian bar? I think bi-sexual women may be more accepting of the fact.

The problem is would a bi-sexual find me attractive ? i mean they like men and then they also like women, but im a bit in the middle i guess, might be a big turn off. But i agree that this is my best option maybe, atleast to start with. I have thought about going to bars and stuff but i dont have the courage yet, im scared to death to be honest, but thats something i need to get over thanks for all your help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast