+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Been talking to this girl

Been talking to this girl

I met this girl through a friend and ever since we been talking and texting (todays day and age). We text most days and sometimes it goes for a few days and then one of us randomly text the other person. We also have hung out a few times now just real laid back having fun, walking dogs and stuff. and everytime i leave she txts me says she had a great time and starts planning the next time we can hang out (we live a bit apart so it takes more planning). I DIG THIS GIRL THUSFAR. For this weeeknd our plans sorta fell through and i told her i think we should somehow still hangout. and she said DEFINATLY and asked what I think we should do. We decided either I go to her or meet half way. The issue is we were txting these plans and i told her i would call her in a bit and all responces ceased and i called her no answer......that was 3 hrs ago. sometimes her responces take forever. But right now I sorta wana get plans straight any insights why she jsut dissapears?

I called her and left it at that...if she wants to hang out she'll need to contact me before tomorrow night....Think this girl could be into me? or jsut games
    **I called her to ask her out on a real date

How long have you known her for? you say it takes her a long time to reply sometimes you've answered your own question. I bet shes kinda nervous so dont be pushy or itll screw things up, i know this much from experience. Sounds like she digs you man, if shes planning her next encouter with you and texting she enjoyed her time with your doing it right. Good luck