+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he really interested in me or just wanting some?

Is he really interested in me or just wanting some?

So a few weeks ago I met this gorgeous Army guy in the bar. He approached me first and we carried on a conversation for awhile. We exchanged numbers and chatted briefly that night through texts. Eventually our conversation trailed off and I thought that was the end of that relationship until a couple weeks later I ran into him in the bar again. We texted again that night and exchanged face books. We didn't talk much during the week when he was on base but come the weekend again he asked me to go out with him and some friends so I nervously decided to meet them at a bar downtown. We danced the entire night together and had an amazing time. He was very polite and bought me drinks. He did kiss me a few times. We went to grab something to eat after the bar and he also bought my breakfast. He said he would definitely be seeing me again and that he had a good time and blah blah blah. But I haven't heard hardly anything from him since that night. Do you guys think he is really interested in me or is he just trying to get me to the point of being his weekend booty call?
    HELP!

It's a girls intuition. You know it.
    Just have fun and don't fall for him.
    If you feel like you've just been used and you don't like it, then quit it.
    ...--Just an ordinary guy--...
    Willing to sacrifice for a girl
    ...--forahotdate.com--...

Sounds like he's not serious about you. I think he just wants something casual.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Well we all want booty calls so that removes that part if the equation. Whether or not we want acrelationship to go with that booty is another story. You just went out and had fun for one night. He was very nice and respectful so Don't think so deep into it. Maybe he's busy or maybe he wasn't into you? If he calls again you go out and take things one at a time.

My friend is in the Army and I know he finds it very difficult to have a relationship with someone because hes constantly being sent away for weeks and months at a time. All his relationships tend to be pretty casual because of that.