+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can't breath

can't breath

Hi,
    I was looking for advice on what to do in this situation. I was with a guy for about a year and it was amazing. He was completely everything that I ever wanted in a guy. But naturally nothing it perfect right??? The problem we had in our relationship was that one of his friends also liked me and as a result would bad mouth me to my boyfriend. Thankfully my boyfriend did not fall for any of this. However it was very draining for me to have to defend myself to others about things that were untrue (I know mistake #1), so a i decided to break up with my boyfriend relieve myself from that drama. Unfortunately a couple months have past and I cannot stop thinking about him. I miss him more than anything and would do anything including put up with his friend in order to have him back in my life. It has become less of I really care about you and more of a I basically cannot breath without you in my life. I really want him back but about two weeks ago he started talking to another girl. I do not know what to think about it but most importantly I have to idea to do!?!?!?!? all I know is how i feel and what i want and I love him and want him back.

Why not you talk to him and explain the situation as you have on this forum? At least you'll give yourself the opportunity to express your feelings for him to him and if things don't work out, at least you did what you could.

If he means so much to you, do deal with the issues that follows the relationship rather than run from them. Also, the other guy who bad mouths you sounds terribly manipulative. I suggest you distance yourself from him and pack all your friends with you!
    Last edited by Dune; 02-12-11 at 09:32 AM. Reason: typo

Thank you I most definitely know that I need to talk to him right now we are not speaking though so I do not know if I should bring it up so out of the blue or it I should start with easier subject first then after a little while talk about it.

It is what it is. As long as it's not a talk show there's no need to segue.. just tell him how you feel before you turn blue.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss