+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I 'pull' a lot but cant get into a relationship

wrong I know two couples who started off as ONS. One couple are married the other have been together for 9 years. I'm sure it's the exception to the rule but how about deciding before you sleep with them whether you like them?

The only exception to the rule is if the guy has an enormous dick. If a guy has a regular size dick and he screws you on a first date....meh, nothing special
    I've even had a f*ck buddy who was amazing in sexual chemistry, but had a regular size dick.....he never became anything more than a f*ck buddy until I had a boyfriend again and told him bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    The only exception to the rule is if the guy has an enormous dick. If a guy has a regular size dick and he screws you on a first date....meh, nothing special
    I've even had a f*ck buddy who was amazing in sexual chemistry, but had a regular size dick.....he never became anything more than a f*ck buddy until I had a boyfriend again and told him bye bye.
    hahahahahahahahahahah.....you just made my day!!!! ahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    First off, it's pretty much a given that a woman that is willing to go home with you on a first date isn't looking for a relationship.
    True in general, but not always. I've been with several women on a first date, and I was clear from the very beginning that I did NOT want a one night stand. And we did date for months. I highly respect women who jump into bed on the first date, because they are taking a big risk, and to me that shows confidence. But I also am clear I want something more, and I don't date bimbos either. I can spot those pretty easily. Those are the ones who are all focused on looks and material things, and have no personality on which to base a relationship. Nice to look at, but not gf material.

The other thing is, where do you meet these women? If you meet them in a bar, they only want one thing if they go home with you.

So, stop sleeping with them on the first date. Make it clear at the bar you won't sleep with them on the first date. Then go from there. You have to tell them what you are looking for. What do you say to the girls, as far as what you are looking for? Maybe you are not clear enough.
    Last edited by bulrush; 05-12-11 at 11:17 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12