+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to win a lesbian?

how to win a lesbian?

this girl i like told me she's a lesbian, and she's have a relationship with another lesbian for 4 years already..how to win this girl/lesbian's heart?, do i need to put man boobs, to have mangina to get her and take her away from the pure solid lesbian she's having relationship with? ...but seriously, what's the best way to do, in order to change her path and become straight girl, and eventually fall in love with me?..she's so beautiful, no one would even doubt her sexual preference unless you'll see her photo with a lesbian ....i have nothing against lesbians..but man!, this is is BS
    Last edited by hiccup; 03-12-11 at 08:55 AM.

Here's a two-step process.

1. Forget it, find another girl.
    2. There is no number 2.

Seriously... if she's already in a committed relationship and of incomparable orientation, you're wasting your time. Go out, find a straight/bi girl.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedDog View Post
    Here's a two-step process.

1. Forget it, find another girl.
    2. There is no number 2.

Seriously... if she's already in a committed relationship and of incomparable orientation, you're wasting your time. Go out, find a straight/bi girl.
    but I think, she's just a bi-girl , because, she has a long hair, she wears/wore clothes for female, I've never seen her wore any clothes that resembles a true lesbian, unlike her current partner who has a get-up of a male sometimes and has a neck-length hair

Ok, and what makes you think a lesbian can't have long hair and look female? You do know, they are women like the rest of us? LOL.

There are some lesbians who dress more male-oriented, but enough others who like their make-up and other female stuff just like any other woman. The only reason you don't realize this is because you wouldn't classify them as lesbians on the street with this stereotype in your mind.

You are so close-minded! A lesbian doesn't have to "look" like YOUR stereotype of a lesbian in order to be one. And guess what? She likes GIRLS. If a gay man got a crush on you and decided to "make you become gay", do you think it would have any chance of working?! Jeez.

Your stance on homosexual women is really insulting.

Unless you were aiming to offend. If so, then good job, or whatever.

How to win a lesbian?
    Jeezus guy what century are you living in. Some girls and guys just swing the other way so just accept it.