+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this odd? Girl took a pic of my bf?

Is this odd? Girl took a pic of my bf?

Some girl who sits at my boyfriends lunch table decided to take a picture of him and post it on facebook with a caption of "theehee XD" on the pic. but in the pic he was making a funny face, cause my boyfriend likes to goof around and make funny faces. But she also took a picture of another guy who sits at that lunch table too and also posted that. I've never really heard of this girl before and my boyfriend has been friends with her on facebook since September. I don't think they talk much aside from just having lunch together. But Is taking a picture of my boyfriend like that nothing to worry about (even though th caption seemed odd to me and well the whole thing) ? It seemed kind of unusual to me but idk.

facebook is a very weird world. Sounds like you guys are still in highschool. Perhaps she wants to be "popular" among her fb friends so she posts up pics to look like she has more friends. Fb can be such a popularity contest and most people try too hard to fit in.

Doesn't sound like too much to worry about.. I'd just let it slip. Some people are fb addicts and they post the slightest "interesting" things that happen in their life like.. "Omg a mosquito bit me in the arse grrrr..."

Reality check: No matter what, there will always be some girl that will have an interest in your BF whether it's a light flirtation, or a crush....there is nothing you can do about it....it's just the way life is.

I realized this. Same for guys too they'd always be interested in a girl even if she had a boyfriend or not. There's a few girls who have seemed to have interest in my boyfriend over time and in general. I can't say if the girl Sabrina who posted the pic likes him or not, it's a possibility but oh well cause he's with me not any of those girls haha. Theres always another girl named Amber too that texts him sometimes, wants to hang out/see him, and posts on his FB page, likes his stuff on there too. Idk if they ever hung out outside of school, I really doubt it, my bf is honest and has known her for a few years now but has never hung out with her and I doubt he would. but she purposely will go to his school after classes end sometimes to see "friends" well mostly to stand there outside and wait to see him before he gets on the bus. Then she will post on his wall how "it was nice to see you! how have you been?" then when he replies she will always say something like "we should hang out!". it's always odd.

It's not a crime for someone to try and get with your BF. But whatever, if you have an attractive BF you have to learn to put up with it....been there done that. Basically if no one is married, you all are free game to anyone.

I wouldn't worry about that girl. If he was interested in her is a sexual way he would have tried for her a couple of years ago. She is just a silly hopeful like a lot of young girls are.