+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Problems

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    Dumb stupid talkin shit bitch.
    Yikes.

Previously, I thought that only a couple of the mods here were kind of crazy and unfair, but now all of the active mods have proven to be ****ing insane.

I definitely do talk shit. Jesus, PP you make it SO EASY to get under your skin. You even brought up your own mother before I had a chance to. Just...take my earlier suggestion to ignore me. Because I'm not going to ignore you if you speak to me directly in a condescending way, like you did.

But this shit right here, misombra? Outright calling names and that's it? At least elaborate or be creative or something. The only times I remember seeing posts like "You're a cunt" and now, "dumb stupid bitch," it's from active mods. You guys behave worse than most members.

It comes across very badly when adults behave in this way. It just seems...pathetic.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Yikes.

Previously, I thought that only a couple of the mods here were kind of crazy and unfair, but now all of the active mods have proven to be ****ing insane.

I definitely do talk shit. Jesus, PP you make it SO EASY to get under your skin. You even brought up your own mother before I had a chance to. Just...take my earlier suggestion to ignore me. Because I'm not going to ignore you if you speak to me directly in a condescending way, like you did.

But this shit right here, misombra? Outright calling names and that's it? At least elaborate or be creative or something. The only times I remember seeing posts like "You're a cunt" and now, "dumb stupid bitch," it's from active mods. You guys behave worse than most members.
    Hurts huh? But this is what happens when you throw shit at people who fill your bowl.
    And you started it with your stupid whining about LA . If you don't like it here, just go away, no one will stop you. I'm sure there will be more users that will wait until we find the way out of this problem.
    I wazzzz here

There won't be a way out of this problem.

Why do people have to report spam or problems posts before something is done with them? Just wondering...

My mod dAys are up. Im pretty ****ing sick of people bitching and acting like dicks toward the mods here. So from now on if you do it im going to straight up pull a diss right back. I dont have any control as a mod anymore sonce sk8erboy took over and ****ed it all up anyway. If you dont like it than you can suck a duck. Dont talk a bunch of shit unless you can take it return.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    Why do people have to report spam or problems posts before something is done with them? Just wondering...
    Oh geez the stupidity is overwhelming. You dont even see most of the spam we get because we delete it before anyone sees it. Another fkucking tool. Stfu.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate the forum how it is, its not the mods fault but LA does need to come back and sort it. Until then, my posting here is done.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Omg, Miso you made me laugh With the duck suck I can't even ****ing thank you for your posts !!! What if we mods also start to complain like bitches ? Who will listen to this?
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    Oh geez the stupidity is overwhelming. You dont even see most of the spam we get because we delete it before anyone sees it. Another fkucking tool. Stfu.
    Boy what a BITCH!! I just asked a simple question as when I read this thread 1 of the posts stated that spam gets reported before 1 mod does anything. God take your bad ass mood somewhere else!! I wasn't bitching about it, just asking a ****ing little question.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    Boy what a BITCH!! I just asked a simple question as when I read this thread 1 of the posts stated that spam gets reported before 1 mod does anything. God take your bad ass mood somewhere else!! I wasn't bitching about it, just asking a ****ing little question.
    She would be a bitch if she infracted you for this post. Like that, she's just a frustrated mod, like all of us. If you'd listen to this constant bitch whining (constant , I mean it's more than a year now, maybe even two) , you'd probably quit long time before. I bet you would.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    She would be a bitch if she infracted you for this post. Like that, she's just a frustrated mod, like all of us. If you'd listen to this constant bitch whining (constant , I mean it's more than a year now, maybe even two) , you'd probably quit long time before. I bet you would.
    I'm sorry that you all are frustrated with the complaining & how things are going on the forum. We as members are frustrated too. I know the MODS aren't the 1's that can change things in the panel to make it better again. I personally didn't deserve getting jumped on the way I did, I just asked a question, not bitching about anything in particular, just made an observation. I don't bitch about things pertaining to the forum, just the idiot people that find the forum & post. At that I don't bitch to the mods about the idiot people, I bitch AT THE particular idiots.

Any of the mods can infract me...I reacted to being jumped on unfairly.

Im not infracting anyone and im not deleting a lick of spam anymore. Being a mod here sucks and here comes some fool talking about we are not doing our job right. Suck a duck. I beg any of you to take over so i can bitch and complain about you.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am the worst mod here hands down.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    I am the worst mod here hands down.
    I agree 100%% You're such a bad moderator, I'm wondering how do you look yourself in the mirror !!
    I wazzzz here

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast