+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Forum Problems

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have to get there sometime. I'm not a fan of a lot of BC wine. I do feel bad about the shipping/carbon from buying non-local.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It's been long enough here.....where are the smilies and flags already.

Don't think it's going to get fixed.

I didn't feel like wading through nine pages of complaints, but who exactly is 'king z', and can he fix the flag/smiley problem?
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Ok, its 01/31/12. Still no smileys, still no 'Thanks' button, and the word wrap in PMs is all f*cked up. Will your highness fix said issues?

Not for a while. We have to be thankful for what we have.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I actually went back and read all of the previous pages. There was about to be an e-war, lol. So doppelmakemelol is king z, who is now some sort of unofficial moderator? I guess the next question is "how did he become a moderator and does he actually have whatever power people think he has?".

Oh and as for the moderators... I have been on a forum where the mods are sitting and waiting for something that can even slightly construed as negativity so that they can edit you comment, delete your comment, infract you, or ban you. It is true that you may get yelled at here, but you have a lot more freedom to say what you want to. I also appreciate the small amount of spam and bots because there was a short period of time here where it was a major problem. It sucked, but it isn't a major problem anymore because the moderators are on it.

I moderate a women's site. I had perverts, and crazies making a mess of things as well as spammers. The spammers think it's checked by a program so they try different ways to cheat it, like hiding a link in the text. But not so fast, smackie9 has control over the delete button lol. Some times I will mess with their link so it goes nowhere lol.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I actually went back and read all of the previous pages. There was about to be an e-war, lol. So doppelmakemelol is king z, who is now some sort of unofficial moderator? I guess the next question is "how did he become a moderator and does he actually have whatever power people think he has?".

Oh and as for the moderators... I have been on a forum where the mods are sitting and waiting for something that can even slightly construed as negativity so that they can edit you comment, delete your comment, infract you, or ban you. It is true that you may get yelled at here, but you have a lot more freedom to say what you want to. I also appreciate the small amount of spam and bots because there was a short period of time here where it was a major problem. It sucked, but it isn't a major problem anymore because the moderators are on it.
    i know exactly what you mean, i've been banned from all other forums i registered on. this is home.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789