+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Forum Problems

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    If not this thread, I wouldn't even know there is some bulrush here ...

And to your information, if you knew this forum well, you'd know that KingZ is not an Admin here and theoretically, it's not his decision . So yeah.
    ^^This. I didnt know who you were until this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    No dumbass she did not make some stupid assumption like you did she has a technical problem. You have a stipidity pronlem. Mods cant fix that but we can certain diagnose.
    Lol.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    No dumbass she did not make some stupid assumption like you did she has a technical problem. You have a stipidity pronlem. Mods cant fix that but we can certain diagnose.
    I didn't even make an assumption you stupid ass. I asked a question based on what I READ in this thread!!! How about some spell check for you, you too stupid for words piece of....

Eh **** it...you people are just ignorant fools...

Dumb is what you are.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Everyone, the only person who can appoint moderators right now is the owner of this forum (Kingz is just another member like you) and he's not interested at the moment. So save your typing energy for something more useful.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Everyone, the only person who can appoint moderators right now is the owner of this forum (Kingz is just another member like you) and he's not interested at the moment. So save your typing energy for something more useful.
    Just curious. If Kingz (also known as dopplemakelol) is just another member like the rest of us, then why does he have access and the ability to close threads?

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/threads/62228-I-d-like-to-be-a-mod-or-admin[/url]
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Just curious. If Kingz (also known as dopplemakelol) is just another member like the rest of us, then why does he have access and the ability to close threads?

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/threads/62228-I-d-like-to-be-a-mod-or-admin[/url]
    Because he is not *officially* a mod, more of someone that uses this place to fill time. Right now I think he should be a mod as he is the only person (besides LA) that can fix this place...and it doesnt seem like LA wants to fix it..
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Because he is not *officially* a mod, more of someone that uses this place to fill time. Right now I think he should be a mod as he is the only person (besides LA) that can fix this place...and it doesnt seem like LA wants to fix it..
    Thanks qwertz but that leads me to another quesion out of curiosity. If he can fix it, then why is it not like it was prior to him becoming an "unoffical" mod? As I said, I'm just curious because it was fine and then one night later it wasn't and if "kingz" can fix what isn't working then why doesn't he since he appears to have access?

I understand that it's protocol to get the site owners permission to do things however Its odd but it seems someone sabataged a perfectly functioning forum board in a mere 24 hour period.

Anyway, we can still post without issue (at this point) at least.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-12-11 at 03:29 AM. Reason: to add ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

That's not the Misombra I'm used to seeing.

shut up, lilwang.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    I have experience with PHPBB and asked to be a mod here. Kingz said "no". Who do I have to suck so I can help clean up this spam? I'm on this site almost every weekday. So I'm reliable. And I'm fair. And I have known netiquette since 1987. Can anyone top that? Anyone? (If so, how could you get internet access before 1987?) The web opened up in 1988 with the DOS Lynx browser, and my uni got web access in 1989.
    Oh good God, no.

One more problem: Personal Messages can only be 1000 characters. That's not enough for explaining complicated relationship or medical issues. Can we expand this to at least 5000 ctrs?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sure it has always been 1000 characters...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1000 chrs should be enough. Normally, complicated relationship issue should be discussed on forum and medical issue at the doctors office...
    If you desperately need to talk in private to some forum member, just exchange emails and that's it. 1000 chrs is enough to do that.
    I wazzzz here

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, what's wrong with Bulrush being a mod if he wants? Let him, we need more active mods. Also a new god-mod. PM to LA.

@ PP, you were an experiment too, you know.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    So, what's wrong with Bulrush being a mod if he wants? Let him, we need more active mods. Also a new god-mod. PM to LA.

@ PP, you were an experiment too, you know.
    I think I was a bit longer on the forum before i became a mod.At least 2 years, plus I was known to all regulars. I think there are other regulars who deserve more/are better fitted to be a mod. Qwert for example. She's not my favourite member, but I think she would be a good mod with balls. Or robot!
    We don't need anyone with super informatic skills for it, because anyway only LA can do something on the technical side of the forum. To be a mod you basically have to know how to use keybord and a mouse.
    I wazzzz here

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast